Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

My RWG Tool Kit has landed, thanks to Colin & Brian :)

SSTEEL

As title, my long awaited RWG tool kit landed today after just 9 days from Aus to Fin.

8695497752_3558eb7688_b.jpg

Very happy with the quality of this kit, it surpasses my expectations, and glad to have it for my hobby. It will come in very handy for my up and coming projects for sure.

If you want to buy this kit, go to the link below, and if you are a member of RWI you get a 10% discount, but you only have a couple of days left on this offer I think..

http://shop.homage-w...d&productId=162

It comprises-

A/ Dust blower- Small and compact, with a valve & nozzle. A better quality item than most.

B/ 2 pr Venus tweezers- Swiss made, quality tweezers, in sizes 12 & 14.

C/ Screwdrivers/set of 5. These are without a doubt, the best made drivers coming out of the East. S/S bodies,(not chrome over brass), an enclosed bearing attachment between swivel head and body, (not shrink tube like most),nicely knurled body, and a shaft length a little longer than normal for bigger Western hands. These latest set also include pin vice style blade holders, which allows for double ended blades., and we are now supplying an extra set of blades.

D/ Bracelet Pin pusher- We have used one of these for nearly five years and can’t fault it. A great little unit, comes with 2 spare pins

E/ Hammer, this one is pretty much the standard around town, and there isn’t much better.

F/ Loupe with wire. We debated long and hard over this and have decided to go with the wire headband with a 5X loupe, as the most appropriate. Should anyone want a different mag, we will try to accommodate.(3X optional)

G/ Case back tool. We have included the Multi Point tool for this task. Any of the Jaxa style, only open to a maximum of around 42-43mm, whereas this will open out to around 47-48mm with an adjustment. So it will fit the bigger case backs we see so often of late. It also offers a wider variety of fittings for various case back styles, so it is much more versatile.

H/ Also included is a “crab claw” case back opener. These are just a wonderful, quick and easy little tool which will handle maybe 80% of all case back opening jobs. When it gets too difficult for this little wonder, the Multi Point is a great fall back.

I/ A pair of movement holders. Another industry standard tool.

J/ 1x watch case holder. We are including our newly discovered bench mount holder for this job. These are very well engineered, and come with non marring brass posts. A few steps above the run of the mill case holder!

K/ Case back knife, A Bergeon style tool in a black protector pouch. This sports a high quality s/s blade for better life, and it will take far more sharpening than the normal knife found in these kits.

L/ Spring bar tool, Again our industry standard model, and we supply it with a spare tip as standard,

M/ Polishing cloth. Good quality cleaning cloth for glass and acrylic.

N/ Tub of grease, Indispensable in any tool kit, a small tub of silicone grease for O rings and countless other jobs.

O/ Hands Remover-Most requested item, and an industry standard. .

P/ Hands fitter, This is a double ended hands fitter with nylon tips. Will cover most hand fitting jobs.

Q/ Rodico. An essential addition- for a hundred different cleaning tasks.

R/ New addition. A Bergeon Dial protector.

S/ Also new- A set of lever style hand removers.

T/ And-A baggy of assorted spring bars 16-24mm

U/ A good quality and attractive travel pouch is provided to safely store and transport your tools.

Edited by SSTEEL

propellah

and what did you pay for sending?

trailboss99

Er, that would be a member of RWG mate, RWI coupons don't work in the RWG shop. :)

Come to think of it, it's about time we had a sale.

SSTEEL

Whoops, sorry about that. Post is fair on this as its quite heavy.

LightGeek

Now get cracking on those watches!

PeterPotamus

that is FOR SURE my next purchase, I'll have to pass a rep (or 2) but I NEED this kit

TheSav

Just ordered one :)

trailboss99

Quote replied to Sav, at least post is cheap to Australia :D

TheSav
Quote replied to Sav, at least post is cheap to Australia :D

Thanks mate. I know they will be a damn site better than the crappy tools I have been making do with. Now I might actually be able to do something with my watches.

SSTEEL

that is FOR SURE my next purchase, I'll have to pass a rep (or 2) but I NEED this kit

Thats exactly what I had to do, it is painful not being able to enjoy more reps I wanted, but this tool kit is NEEDED in this hobby, period :)

jerkstore

It's well worth the investment. I can do some real damage, now.

flyr

Go easy on the damage there young feller!

jerkstore

Go easy on the damage there young feller!

60% of the time, it works every time.

Dumspiro

Got mine this week and its a great kit....I just need to do some reading now on how half of it works.

:getcoat:

My thanks also to Col and Brian!

trailboss99

Someone wanna let me know who Brian is? :D

These are still on sale at 10% off listed price until Monday.

dossman50

that pack is stacked ! i need one

Sakurai

Ordered one a week ago, then stupidly forgot (until yesterday) to check my spam folder where most new senders end up. My mistake completely, but once I got back to the RWG Shop they replied immidiately and now I'm just waiting on the postal services to do their job.

Really look fwd to getting this kit, looks like the dogs balls. A couple of items in my dirt cheap POS Amazon tool kit broke the first time I tried them out.

trailboss99

Yours will be on it's way first thing Monday mate!

Sakurai
Yours will be on it's way first thing Monday mate!

Cheers mate! :)

Annie

Is there a screw driver tool in the kit that can assist me to remove the strap for the Santos 100 men ultimate and PAM ? Thx u

And is shipping possible to Singapore (Asia)

Cheers

SSTEEL

Yes, there a kit of AF Swiss screwdrivers in the RWG tool kit :)

Nisv

Someone wanna let me know who Brian is? :D

These are still on sale at 10% off listed price until Monday.

:D

SSTEEL

I got an email from Brian when I registered at watchbitz, so I would imagine he works there?

Edge22

Ordered and paid for my set as well.

I'm really looking forward to receive it, hopefully within the next few weeks.

SSTEEL

My spring bar tool didn't last long sadly. Broken original tip, and replacement tips in a few days. Now looking to invest in a couple of Bergeon 6767F.