Sign in to follow this  
id394

is this watch any good for the money

id394

HI im new to this game rightly or wrongly i just bought a watch from Timeshops it is a Hublot big bang black dial SS/RU tourbillion - asia 21j part no HU9419 cant post a link at the moment is this watch any good Ian

jeffw69

Hey, welcome to the forum.

Best thing would be to post this in Hublot section or general discussion, this is for new member introductions.

There are also many reviews and threads with pics on many Hublot models, check them out first.

flyr

Welcome to the forum! Do like jeffw says. IMHO it's a bad idea to buy something and then attempt to find out if it's any good or not. Try it the other way round next time!

onionbag

Hello and welcome Ian.

If, as you say it's a 21j, then it certainly won't be a tourbillon...........it'll be an open balance wheel, to give the look of a tourby.

As for it being any good, well, only you can ultimately decide that.........'tho it's fair to say that it'll have been inexpensive, relatively.......so it won't be the best available.

HWG

moving to general since this isnt really an intro....

id394

Hi Ian here again sorry for wrong place to post have moved it to hublot section as i said new to this ian

jeffw69

Hi Ian here again sorry for wrong place to post have moved it to hublot section as i said new to this ian

Hi Ian, welcome.

It's ok.

A link to the watch you bought would be helpful.

Just off the top of my head, when I hear 21J and tourbillon together, I think maybe it is a fantasy version or a budget priced rep.

Really, only you will be able to judge whether it is any good for the money that you have paid.