Sign in to follow this  
Mrhandsome

Panerai 111 N V3. Not possible to set the time!

Mrhandsome

Hi,

I recently purchased my first replica, a Panerai 111 from Toros. I received the watch today and the quality was really good. But unfortunately I soon faced a problem, when I tried to set the time it didn't work. Everything except that its working, it is possible to wind the watch and the secondhand is sweeping and the clock is running.

My question is if I have done something wrong or if there is some possible solution in order to fix the problem? I have already mailed Toros but still no answer...

Thanks in advance!

cwazy1

did you pull the crown out one click?

Mrhandsome

did you pull the crown out one click?

Yes, but there is no clicking sound when I move the crown backward and forwards between the diffrent modes, could that be the problem?

marlin2284

Sounds like the stem isn't engaging the keyless, try this it is simple to do. Unscrew the crown guard(it is only 2 screws) and pull out the crown, if it comes out with the stem then you'll know your problem is with the keyless. It is an easy fix, post your results and we'll take it from there.

Mrhandsome

Sounds like the stem isn't engaging the keyless, try this it is simple to do. Unscrew the crown guard(it is only 2 screws) and pull out the crown, if it comes out with the stem then you'll know your problem is with the keyless. It is an easy fix, post your results and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for your tip! But I think I wait and see what Toro answers (If he answers) before I try to disassemble to movement by myself. I'll let you know!

JohnPilot

Its unforunazely a commun problem with PAM reps. The exact length of the stem is crucial for good function.

I bough a dozen of spare stems at cousins just fot these issues.

Viczeva

I actually went ahead and followed these instructions. The crown and stem came right off... What do i do from here?!

Thanks!