Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

My Current Watch Collection Timegrapher Results

SSTEEL

I got my timegrapher in the mail today so set it up, and took some readings of my current collection. Thought you may be interested in seeing them. They are all completely factory standard, and unregulated status.

Only four watches as of right now.

Photo order: Watch in shot, then photo below is that watch result.

Aquaracer (Asian ETA Clone)

9563944002_b8692776f8_b.jpg

9561155615_7a3f09f7bf_b.jpg

TT Trusty Sub (Asian Clone)

9561155051_cbabf69a60_b.jpg

9563943032_f1fc231ffb_b.jpg

TC Sub (TC2824)

9563943634_7c98eb4935_b.jpg

9561155269_8b5cae50b5_b.jpg

Carrera (Genuine Tag Heuer Swiss ETA 7750 Calibre 16)

9563942846_abd13aae86_b.jpg

9563942648_2c8f37444b_b.jpg

I screwed up taking the photo of one of the watches above, and its showing the angle instead of the movement parameters.

All watches were manually wound for just 10 full turns of the crown with the exception of the Aquaracer due to me wearing it atm.

This thread will serve as reference for myself so I can, in time, regulate the ones which need regulating, but also a place for me to post more results in the future, and experiment with results of my watches wound fully < These will be my next results to be posted of the same watches.

sci2

I just started playing with an Android app that has a beat counter to more accurately regulate my watches. It's pretty neat, but it needs to be so quiet for it to work, it can be frustrating. I've always thought about just biting the bullet on a timergraph. Pretty cool toy.

digger2

ooops... the TT Sub doesn't look like asian clone more like the cheaper 21J "21600"

Wriggles

I just started playing with an Android app that has a beat counter to more accurately regulate my watches. It's pretty neat, but it needs to be so quiet for it to work, it can be frustrating. I've always thought about just biting the bullet on a timergraph. Pretty cool toy.

Which Android app are you using?

SSTEEL

ooops... the TT Sub doesn't look like asian clone more like the cheaper 21J "21600"

Yes, you are right, my bad, it was an el-cheapo $138 Sub.

Cynikal.Mindset

Which Android app are you using?

there is clocktuner also more detailed wild spectra

use a guitar tuning pickup as a mic for best results

Edited by Cynikal.Mindset

Wriggles

Thanks Cynikal

sci2

Yep, that's the one - WildSpectra. The tuner pickup would I'm sure work great. For now I'm just using a wired headset and taping the microphone to the caseback. I then put the watch into a box with foam to deaden the sound as much as I can. Doesn't work so well when the girlfriend is home.

LightGeek

You'll get a better idea when you test to several positions. For example, the position you show rarely happens unless it's sitting on the table or your hands are folded.

trailboss99

What? You bought a timegrapher and not from the shop? :spank: :P

SSTEEL

You'll get a better idea when you test to several positions. For example, the position you show rarely happens unless it's sitting on the table or your hands are folded.

Yup, this I have done and noted.

What? You bought a timegrapher and not from the shop? :spank: :P

Yes, £150 delivered ;)