Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

First ever review Richard Mille RM11/ Rolex SUB LV 21j

Ice_Man

Hey guys,

Tonight I will attempt my first review, and I will admit I have been fully bitten by this hobby and the support from you guys has been amazing. Now I know a watch review doesn't belong in general discussion but since both these watches came from different sources (one from a TD the other M2M) i figured this forum would do.

The first watch and my first ever rep purchase was a Richard Mille RM11 Felipe Massa from Andrew at TT. First of all I wanted to say the like always and as written before Andrew was great to work with. Now I made the big leap of going with a RM as a first rep because I love the design of the RM's. Now I will admit that the RM's are a very complicated watch to fully rep. With mine (As you can see from the pics below) there are a few visual flaws on the dial face. 1) The date box partially covers the "12". 2) There is a "6" when in actuality the RM11's don't have a "6". Plus the chronographs are faux and can only be used by pushing the buttons on the side. You get what you pay for with the A2813, but the watch keeps time well. I noticed there aren't many reviews for the RM's on here, but I will testify that the RM is a great investment. I have worn this out and about and had numerous people ask me about it. I even had 2 people come up to me and ask me if that was an actual Richard Mille and when I told them it was a rep they were still blown away by the quality.

Excuse the phone camera quality, its all I have.

IMAG0459_zps64913a8a.jpg

IMAG0458_zpsb150fe5c.jpg

IMAG0460_zps8300ca95.jpg

The second watch I picked up was a 21j Rolex SUB LV model. When I first saw the sub combo with the black dial/ green bezel combo I knew I had to get one. The member was IsaacVillar and he made this a quick and easy process (except for the nearly 10 mins it took me to unwrap the damn thing from its packaging lol). I really honestly do believe that the pics I took don't do the watch justice. I had to take the watch by a jeweler to add an extra link back on. Even the jeweler was impressed by the quality of the watch. Other than the fact that it runs at 21600 bph, I love the watch.

IMG_20140210_142515_zps44e8add6.jpg

IMAG0457_zps84b63f10.jpg

IMAG0452_zpsffabe01e.jpg

Just recently I have purchased a 21j Omega Skyfall bond from M2M, and I just purchased a Swiss eta 2836 Yachmaster 1 from Josh at PC

Hope you guys enjoy!

YotaBoy

Great looking watches you got there, especially the Sub! By the way, how did the crotch punching go?

nyckid

both nice watches...

GLWS

Ice_Man

Great looking watches you got there, especially the Sub! By the way, how did the crotch punching go?

ISC must be members on here because magically my package (the sub) departed ISC NY the day after I posted that lol

Edited by ts4syth1