Sign in to follow this  
triplehd

Guess who showed up at the other RWG board

BaggyPants

Can't view it. Want to post the details?

Monty010

Its McNair!!!

triplehd

Mike McNair

"I know a ton of you are modding this and that, and i happen to have a load of parts, movements, cases, etc for Rolie, Pam, Breit, and a few others....

i have superlumed some things, and can superlume anything. (using onlyTritec C1 and C3 where applicable, and Chromalight)

this is not a FOR SALE AD at all, i am more gauging interest in parts and seeing if anyone would see a need for things.....

I was a TD on RWG for service, luming, modding, etc and over the years have obtained a ton of extra stuff.

My TD status went south after a few dissatisfied customers, and I am sad it went down that way. I know I did my best to please everyone.

So, long story short, I am still doing watches, just have been out of the rep world as it left a bad taste in my mouth. Gens are easier believe it or not!!

I may well have the cases you asked about, I would have to look. As you can see I really haven't "inventoried" anything, it's kinda a mess lol.

I know where things are (and those photos only show 1/3-1/2 of it!!) and I can get work done so I haven't taken the time to really to through it all.

Hell, I would love to get my Pam 365 back together, it's on the table, and it's absolutely stunning, but again: been spending more time on gens.

Mike: PM replied sir!

If people want me to look through for certain things I'm glad to do so. I would rather these go to a home where they are used, as opposed to sitting here untouched. "

photo1-4.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

triplehd

Here's my reply:

"[Mike McNarir] My TD status went south after a few dissatisfied customers, and I am sad it went down that way. I know I did my best to please everyone."

Mike - there was quite a few threads regarding your work and lack of communication on the other RWG Board - http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=24379 and as a result, removed you as a trusted dealer/modder- http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=26331

A member HWG had to help you out to return member's watches and parts. I spent how long for you to return a crystal?

So before anyone requests your services or parts from you - i think the mods on this board need to take a look at this

Del

Holy fuck! :bugeyes:

triplehd

Here's the title of his thread:

Anyone need FREE or LOW COST parts for builds or repairs?

some more of his pics:

photo5-1.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

HWG

oh god.....flashbacks......

BadPickle

Got some balls!

triplehd

He replied to my post as:

"I am not offering services, nor did I intend to make the above a sale thread, and I requested to have it moved because of what it was turning into.

I know what happened, and have no problem discussing it. Sad it was the way it was, and would love to go back in time to make everything right. I cannot however.

All I can do is try my best to help out, and if you look at the title, it says "FREE", so my intentions are not to profit or anything my man."

Did we have members who did not get any of their parts returned?

SSTEEL

What a cowboy set up, no wonder he has poor rep.

RichardMiami

This is fucking ugly!

JohnG

Posted in thread.

:popcorn:

RichardMiami

Posted in thread.

As did I

JohnG

Posted in thread.

As did I

:popcorn:X 2

Dr Yan

Payment sent ! Will post review when I get parts ...............?

Conex

What sorcery is this!!??

HWG
:vomit: when will the shit end..... perhaps its time to say goodbye to watches for a while. I would appreciate anyone responding in the thread to refrain from using my name. Thanks.

NCRich

Love it. F'ed up beyond all knowing.

houndoggie

looks like one could do some quality watch repairin' with that set up.

Wriggles

There's not enough popcorn in the world for this one.

I read all the threads about this clown and based on the state of his work area I wouldn't have let him sellotape a shoebox back together.

Unbelievable

onionbag

Simply unfuckinbelievable.......... :facepalm:

Conex

So wait, i am not savvy on the situation here. Am I right in thinking he has gone to another forum to give away a load of parts for free that he gathered from people on here?

houndoggie

So wait, i am not savvy on the situation here. Am I right in thinking he has gone to another forum to give away a load of parts for free that he gathered from people on here?

yes, apparently he is the Robin Hood of watch parts.

agntkerr

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR