Sign in to follow this  
rikz82

Who has the best Rolex for less than £150??

rikz82

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have a few reps already - looking for my next one and have always wanted a Rolex.

Can some please advise me of the best Rolex out there for less than £150 - Deep Sea, Daytona, Sea master etc...

Hornet

With such a wide question I think that you need to do your own research fella. Don't be lazy, there is plenty to read here to help with your search....

Mechwarrior

sea master? :suck:

ceoz

I Think you can get all the models for under 150, but prolly with shitty movement and materials

rikz82

Appreciate the reply hornet but I wanted some direction as there is so much choice

apologies Mechwarrior - Meant Submariner not Seamaster

rikz82

Cheers MechWarrior - will take some pics when I purchase a new piece for peeps on the forum

Mechwarrior

Very well and welcome on RWG

Hornet
Appreciate the reply hornet but I wanted some direction as there is so much choice

No worries fella, didn't mean to come across harsh...

....but searching on here will give you lots of help.

Cyril_Clunge

Not a review, moved to GD

JSJ

You got the direction mate. It was to do some more of your own research.

When you find out who has the best sub, please let us know.

rikz82

cheers guys - great forum and can see myself spending many hours looking through and finding the prefect watches for my collection

rikz82

JSJ - I thought the whole reason for forums like this was to ask for advise - not to get peeps like you giving me shit!!

Dont worry I will do my own research and will share my finding with peeps that want to chat - not nobs like you!!!

StormyNight

The problem is (rikz82) people come along to "forums like this" all the time just looking for free and easy advice so they can buy "the best" for their money... Then they tend to disappear and not give anything back to forums like this.

Also, most forums, including this one, have very good and useful search facilities which will answer most "Newbie" questions and this one even has a "purpose built" "Newbies Stickies" to read and guide you through.

So how about winding your neck in and stop being the knob?

I hope you buy a POS :)

rikz82

StormyNight - I appreciate all the help but dont think its nice when someone genuine asks a simple question and gets shit for it - if you're going to be a Knob or Sarcastic, just dont reply and keep your advise to yourself

JSJ
JSJ - I thought the whole reason for forums like this was to ask for advise - not to get peeps like you giving me shit!!

Dont worry I will do my own research and will share my finding with peeps that want to chat - not nobs like you!!!

Yeah, you 'thought'. 5 posts and you're already being unpleasant. What could possibly go wrong?

Your question is so vague there is no straight answer.

I'm not worried. Good luck in building your forum friends.

Kcore
The problem is (rikz82) people come along to "forums like this" all the time just looking for free and easy advice so they can buy "the best" for their money... Then they tend to disappear and not give anything back to forums like this.

Also, most forums, including this one, have very good and useful search facilities which will answer most "Newbie" questions and this one even has a "purpose built" "Newbies Stickies" to read and guide you through.

Stormy, Now you've gone and done it. Now every noob who is a knob will want to know how they can get the coveted, best POS rep!

StormyNight

Fuck 'em. Let them wonder. Or search. Whichever they prefer. I'm not arsed. My collection is awesome. :)

StormyNight - I appreciate all the help but dont think its nice when someone genuine asks a simple question and gets shit for it - if you're going to be a Knob or Sarcastic, just dont reply and keep your advise to yourself

If you ARE going to stick around you'll need to grow a pair.

You'd already know this if you'd used the search function.

Batespcm

Stormy, Now you've gone and done it. Now every noob who is a knob will want to know how they can get the coveted, best POS rep!

I would give that award for this

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?p=1921206

rikz82

You all make me laugh, All I wanted was advice and options - but instead I get sarcastic peeps who have nothing better to do but rip a Newbie like myself for asking simple questions (I'm sure you were all newbies at some point??!?)- TO all the Sarcastic ones, Let's do this - you can suck my dick and i'll go back to fucking your mum's, you never know, I could be your long lost father!!! lol

Grow a pair - come here, say that and see what happens

Realism

You all make me laugh, All I wanted was advice and options - but instead I get sarcastic peeps who have nothing better to do but rip a Newbie like myself for asking simple questions (I'm sure you were all newbies at some point??!?)- TO all the Sarcastic ones, Let's do this - you can suck my dick and i'll go back to fucking your mum's, you never know, I could be your long lost father!!! lol

why don't you tell me what is the best Rolex for 150 GBP instead?

StormyNight

Good luck with that attitude OP.

StormyNight

And as my (potential)long-lost father; will you buy me a Rolex please?

Shitty £150 rep will do.

Realism

:popcorn: