Sign in to follow this  
wachatz

Kuvarsit.com and/or kuvarsit.me

wachatz

Hi All,

I am new to RWG and was thinking I was buying a Breitling from a TD: "Kuvarsit.com. Turned out it was "Kuvarsit.me". They had an interactive chat option and when I did not get a delivery as promised in a week I chatted with them online and they assured me I would get it in another week.

Not sure what to do. I paid with VISA, I could dispute the transaction since they did not deliver.

Anybody had an experience with "Kuvarsit.me"?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Daywatch

Hi, Kuvarsit.com is legit, the other is a scam site, there was a thread just the other day and the legit Kuwarsit responded. I´ll post it if I find it. I think You should contact a mod and ask for advice on how to proceed.

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=88235

Hey, but it was You who asked in the first place some days ago... how did that happen? Good luck

Simms

I'm not sure what I would do in your situation. Best case scenario, you receive something resembling a watch, it may even be an almost decent quality. Worst case, you get nothing and they max out your credit card right before dissapearing, leaving you holding the bag and forcing you to deal with your CC companies fraud department.

Either way I don't envy you right now. I sincerely hope it all works out for you. Next time (if there is one) make sure you only connect to these vendors through the links provided on this site. Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed!

asta65

Please keep us updated as it is one of the situations we all some day can fall in. Definitely let us know the outcome.

GL

anfalas
epic-facepalm-epic-facepalm-fail-spacetime-continuum-demotivational-posters-1293247316.jpg

skydiver

i purchased a watch from these people thinking they were the legit site. tried three times to ask them to cancel to no avail.they operate through a third company which is www.countains.com this site sells dressers.cancel your card as i did.they also tried chargind me another 80.00 above the advertised price

henrychinaski

Why not just click on the link to there in the TD section - it ain't that hard!