Sign in to follow this  
zaqwsxmike

PAM520 chrono :D:D:D

zaqwsxmike

Going on a review frenzy but this'll be my last one for a while. Got this off Andrew at TTW, only one word for it: stunning. The crappy pics really don't do it justice. Of course not a PAM super rep as per ALE's guide, but it's so well built (other than the crap strap of course). The gen is made of white gold, and ALE warns that the stainless steel rep can't compare to the gen weight; however, the rep is surprisingly hefty. Hope there isn't any lead in here :nana:

Runs on the always great ST19, and therefore keeps great time and the chrono is perfect as well. Shitty iPhone pictures to follow.

IMG_2540_zpshl7zigti.jpg

IMG_2547_zpsgtjdc0mf.jpg

Crown shot:

IMG_2545_zpsgln2lrpa.jpg

Side shot to show domed sapphire crystal:

IMG_2546_zps2bbpwn9u.jpg

Back and movement. Note improvement over ALE's last review of the watch: there is no longer the incorrect "PLATINUM" on the caseback:

IMG_2550_zpsl9hglfm2.jpg

Picked up a gorgeous lizard leather strap:

IMG_2554_zpsdbdasaw7.jpg

My one complaint is that the lume is TERRIBLE:

IMG_2549_zpsgxb5unfr.jpg

Last but not least, wristy :D:

IMG_2556_zpsdantr1yp.jpg

cogwatch

Very nice. This is one of the only watches on my want list right now. McJules has been showing his for a while now and I drool over it every time I see it......

Enjoy it!!!!!

zaqwsxmike

Thanks! This is my fave chrono ever since I discovered the wonderful world of ST19 movements. Only some of the repped vintage Pateks or VCs that ran on Lemania can compete :)

Daywatch

It´s a beautiful radiomir chrono, pity about the lume which is so great on many PAMs. But it´s sooooo nice and good-looking on that strap. Congrats

loiidol

Looks reallly nice! Pity about the lume but - there are always modders so :rolleyes:;)