Sign in to follow this  
WatchDog21

Signing for your delivery...with video now

WatchDog21

...so this don't happen to you.

I would love to tell about my first purchase from that "other place", Ok its Ali, but unfortunately today all I got to see of my purchase was the security video of two kids stealing it from my front entrance area! Damn spring break and kids with nothing better to do. Fortunately it was on $30 so not a big deal its just that fact of them stealing it. I will now spend my leisure time driving the neighborhood till I see them, then I will introduce them to another TD, Trusted Deputy sheriff.

So just one more good reason TD's have you sign for the delivery, it helps keep little pricks like this from getting your stuff,

10644398-large.jpg

PhillyRock

Post it on social media for your town or city and embarrass the hell out of the little pricks!!!!

I hate ass-hats like those kids.

Hell, I hate kids period!

WatchDog21

Post it on social media for your town or city and embarrass the hell out of the little pricks!!!!

good idea, here it comes Facebook!

veritech

I've had to sign for every rep from a TD/Ali, or schedule a pick up at the post office - was this not an option?

WatchDog21

I've had to sign for every rep from a TD/Ali, or schedule a pick up at the post office - was this not an option?

Nope, I guess not when it was free shipping and such a small amount. Personally I was anticipating have to sign for it.

plankton

Total drag, sorry.

WatchDog21

Total drag, sorry.

thanks, unfortunately it was not my normal postal carrier that delivered and I was not home at my normal time today. Those two factors would have stopped this. I am going to "enlist" my normal postal carrier with their pictures to see if she can recognize them.

For now, I am self-medicating with a bit of Cognac to help cool my jets, its the incident that pisses me off not the small monetary loss.

PhillyRock

good idea, here it comes Facebook!

Make sure that your friends and neighbors share that video with their local friends and family.

You'll be surprised how fast those kids (if from the neighborhood) will be I.D.'ed

plankton

Total drag, sorry.

thanks, unfortunately it was not my normal postal carrier that delivered and I was not home at my normal time today. Those two factors would have stopped this. I am going to "enlist" my normal postal carrier with their pictures to see if she can recognize them.

For now, I am self-medicating with a bit of Cognac to help cool my jets, its the incident that pisses me off not the small monetary loss.

USPS will assign an inspector and open a case to find the little shits, if you are so compelled!

mysterio

Yeah, do the facebook stuff. It sometimes helps with identifying perps.

WatchDog21

You can get a look at the crappy video here:

the good one is for the cops only right now. Sorry couldn't get the video to embed to the post...

WatchDog21

so like I said its not about the money but the act that was done. Here is the cheep ass watch that they took:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Mens-Automatic-White-Dial-Watches-Boat-Big-50mm-Classic-Round-Black-U-Rubber-CHRONOGRAPH/32271547840.html

Now I hope that is a real big piece of crap for them and then to get caught for it would be even better.

LightGeek

That's a felony right there. I have a camera as well but it's very conspicuous so it deters. It's sad because I was of the era you could leave your front door unlocked.

Irishcain
That's a felony right there. I have a camera as well but it's very conspicuous so it deters. It's sad because I was of the era you could leave your front door unlocked.

I remember the first time I was told to lock the front door. I was dumbfounded! Now I get up at night to check the doors and windows

D_Chico

What a pointless theft.. To steal something and not know what you stole until you open it :facepalm:

You should go to ruindays.com and send yourself a glittery turd and leave it out for them to steal again so they'll feel like complete assholes when they open it up and get a bunch of shit covered glitter all over them :lmao:

FuzzyCoyote

The bastards!

Kleen™
You can get a look at the crappy video here:

the good one is for the cops only right now. Sorry couldn't get the video to embed to the post...

Are those two chicks....or just long-haired freaky hippie types...can't bloody tell these days...

HeavyKrush

Wow, two chicks huh... wasn't expecting that. Best of luck tracking them down.

WatchDog21

they are 2 chicks. Right now I am more concerned for other deliveries I have inbound so I left them a little picture of their crime and a note spelling out the law all taped to my mailbox in case they return. I will also file whatever I can with the postal inspector today as well as I hope to make contact with my regular carrier if she is back today. It all seems hardly worth it for just $30 but I am more concerned for repeat thefts and even more the principal of the matter. Posted on FB and youtube as well as sharing with friends who are still in school in the area.

hangemhigh.jpg

KeNnY

OMFG Girls stealing parcels ????????????

Unbelievable !

wdev

Those bitches are dumb too. Debating it for half an hour then almost tripping over themselves when they act.

Let the hammer down hard and hopefully they learn a valuable lesson

BadPickle

Wouldn't make any difference signed for or not. Mrs.B ordered a mobile phone on line with signed for delivery, stupid postie signed for it himself and left it on the front porch. Consequently it went missing and she was outof pocket to the tune of 299gbp. "You've signed for it" was the phone sellers reply when she phoned to ask of its whereabouts, postie just wrote our name on his sheet.......... Postie is now looking for another job after Mrs.B complained ;)

Stupid postie got what he deserved, but still they do it...... :facepalm:

Genius

They are going to open the parcel then google U Boat and think they hit the jackpot, I think they are probably way too stupid to tell the difference between a $2k gen and a $30 rep even if they don't get caught for the theft hopefully they will trying to sell it you should check up on craigslist for a sales ad

WatchDog21

They are going to open the parcel then google U Boat and think they hit the jackpot, I think they are probably way too stupid to tell the difference between a $2k gen and a $30 rep even if they don't get caught for the theft hopefully they will trying to sell it you should check up on craigslist for a sales ad

Now there's a good point. They obviously are not too intelligent so it is possible. Showing up on craigslist is worth a look for the next several days

Kleen™
they are 2 chicks. Right now I am more concerned for other deliveries I have inbound so I left them a little picture of their crime and a note spelling out the law all taped to my mailbox in case they return. I will also file whatever I can with the postal inspector today as well as I hope to make contact with my regular carrier if she is back today. It all seems hardly worth it for just $30 but I am more concerned for repeat thefts and even more the principal of the matter. Posted on FB and youtube as well as sharing with friends who are still in school in the area.

hangemhigh.jpg

If they're good looking you can make'em pay in 'services' to the tune of a 10K gen...;)