Sign in to follow this  
Cyril_Clunge

Musings from the shed. Episode 146. Stop being wankers.

Bash64

Once again, I seem to have missed the leadup drama that has provided the catalyst to the mods layin' the smack down :boxing: (nicely put, Cyril)

Clearly, I need to quit my job so I can stay more connected to ongoing events.

:itchyandscratchy:

RUSH2112
Once again, I seem to have missed the leadup drama that has provided the catalyst to the mods layin' the smack down :boxing: (nicely put, Cyril)

Check the wasteland

Tits McGee

Oh and while I'm on one, all this Ali crap needs to be kept in one place, any thread I see elsewhere won't be moved I'll just delete it because I can't be arsed to move it and I don't like it. Surprising as it may be to some, this is a watch forum and I'm sick of reading about all the other shit that people are wetting themselves about.

Everything you wrote was completely on point but I can't agree with this last bit more. I come here to talk watches, and maybe watch accessories. I have other hobbies, and talk about them on other forums.

Thanks for the PM but NO, I don't want to have make up sex!

42-17852055.jpg

Kx4Nb1A.png

Good stuff.

Top Hit form rwg Google search says:

RWG - Replica Watches Guide. Rep or Gen: The Best Watch Forum ...

www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?act=idx

RWG: the best and friendliest replica watch forum on the Internet

Friendliest? really? I'm sorry but no way.

I'm new here and while I accept there will be some banter, and + 90% of people are friendly, the attitude and behaviour consistently displayed by a few regulars is the absolute opposite of friendly and drags this forum down to the lowest level.

I've been amazed by what has been tolerated here since I joined up a few weeks ago.

Hope you follow through and stick with it, otherwise might as well change the search headline.

I am not usually one to jump on people but I have learned more on this forum about gen and rep watches then any other place online or off. You are new here and have no idea what you are talking about. So I would suggest keeping it to yourself while you learn and then if you really feel the need to share your opinion about this wealth of knowledge and friendship then you can do so at your own risk...

I do realise this opens me up for a flaming.... But yes he is new here, so am I. However until this post a fair bit of shit was said by a very established member to a less well posted member that was pretty fucked and not one mod said anything (again until this Thread). So yes we are new, and I do feel privileged to be able to learn from others and am starting to appreciate the humour here and take it for what it is, but end of the day some nasty things are said and tolerated so I guess he has at least a slither of a point.

Anyway as I've said before I've only a handful of posts so count me ignorant.

Christ! When will you kids grow a pair and realize it's a ball team locker room with nice watch joint next door. Quit whining when you walk into the locker room and get towel snapped. There is always some pretty nasty talk here. That's why we come here! We get to say all the things to each other we'd like to say to our wives....but can't!

Young-vs-Old-Men-in-Locker-Room_c_92020.jpg

dcsharp

Some of it may still be in the Ali threads too.

UmpaHimself

I do realise this opens me up for a flaming.... But yes he is new here, so am I. However until this post a fair bit of shit was said by a very established member to a less well posted member that was pretty fucked and not one mod said anything (again until this Thread). So yes we are new, and I do feel privileged to be able to learn from others and am starting to appreciate the humour here and take it for what it is, but end of the day some nasty things are said and tolerated so I guess he has at least a slither of a point.

Yes, you do have to have a thick skin to be here. But we're all men so you can handle it. This is not a censored forum and that is the beauty of it. We've all had somewhat of an initiation when we joined and you either make it out, or don't. So if you enjoy this forum you may have to put up with a bit until you learn the ways.

But for all you noobs (and I say that lovingly), trust me when I say that when shit really hits the fan with a TD or M2M deal (where actual money is at stake and not just your feelings) the mods get shit done and do everything they can to protect the members who have been wronged. Get over the name calling and get on to watches.

Christ! When will you kids grow a pair and realize it's a ball team locker room with nice watch joint next door. Quit whining when you walk into the locker room and get towel snapped. There is always some pretty nasty talk here. That's why we come here! We get to say all the things to each other we'd like to say to our wives....but can't!

Thank you!

Bash64

Check the wasteland

Ha - just did. Somehow I am not surprised.

Lagger

I believe I am caught up in this and I thoroughly understand the mod intervention.

I'm glad it was pointed out that established members get cut more slack as honestly, and I'm not on my own here, some find people on here just down right rude and offensive, far removed from banter and ribbing.

Anyway I like it here and I like the balance of people who are funny, helpful, need to be mocked etc, and those that are not there is the ignore function and a bit lip from now on.

Apologies if I offended anyone or dampened the mood round here.

dcsharp

Yes, you do have to have a thick skin to be here. But we're all men so you can handle it. This is not a censored forum and that is the beauty of it. We've all had somewhat of an initiation when we joined and you either make it out, or don't. So if you enjoy this forum you may have to put up with a bit until you learn the ways.

But for all you noobs (and I say that lovingly), trust me when I say that when shit really hits the fan with a TD or M2M deal (where actual money is at stake and not just your feelings) the mods get shit done and do everything they can to protect the members who have been wronged. Get over the name calling and get on to watches.

Thank you!

By all means my skin is thick anyway and even more so when dealing with people I do not know and do not know me.. ie. Internet Forums. For some reason I just have issues letting it go when I see it happen to someone else. But yep I love it here and I love flinging shit at people in good taste.

Chrisby

I've not seen the threads referenced in Cyrils post nor do I have an urgent desire too. I completely agree with this post and to be honest I'd things have got to the point where Cyril has had to post this thread then it must be bad.... He is in my eyes one of the most easy going mods on here and if you manage to piss him off then you're as good gulag'd anyway.

I've been a member for a few years now and will remain a member for years to come, it IS the best forum on the Web, and just so happens to be loosely ( :rofl:) based around watches - something that we all have a passion for.

Let's not fuck it up, the reason this forum is so good is because of the balance of the banter... I do thoroughly enjoy being part of this group.

To the member who wanted a more friendly forum have you tried reading this:

http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Women-friendly_forums

Oh and I happen to think you're all cunts.........

:rofl:

Tits McGee

Thank you!

By all means my skin is thick anyway and even more so when dealing with people I do not know and do not know me.. ie. Internet Forums. For some reason I just have issues letting it go when I see it happen to someone else. But yep I love it here and I love flinging shit at people in good taste.

You youngsters ( baby numptys) sure know how to fling shit alright.

Shitstorm-Ah-Choo_o_92724.gif

UmpaHimself

You youngsters ( baby numptys) sure know how to fling shit alright.

Shitstorm-Ah-Choo_o_92724.gif

:o

graman

Tits!! What have you been eating??

Chrisby
Tits!! What have you been eating??

From the looks of the video..... That other guys shit :)

corsa

Did the shit just hit a Fan??? :rainingshit::vomit:

dcsharp

Jesus Christ

fortman

Bugger me.!!

black263

Must say, I do find some of the newer members rather sensitive. I posted the following a few days ago -

AHH Shit. Just realised I was helpful to a fuckin noob. Sorry everyone. I'll go and lie down until my grumpiness returns to normal. :suck:

I was surprised to get a vitriolic PM offering to give me the senders address so I could go there and allow him to demonstrate his displeasure in a more physical way. My reply was

This forum thrives on taking the piss as well as giving sound advice. Please feel free to abuse me in public. It's good fun and I've had my fair share of being on the receiving end. No need to stick to pms. Copy this onto the forum and let's play.

Sadly, he has failed to take up my offer. But there's always hope. In the meantime, if anyone wishes to soundly abuse me, please always feel free to go ahead. It's a great part of this forum's enjoyment. Just don't call me a cunt. That's not true, as cunt's are useful.

Lagger
Must say, I do find some of the newer members rather sensitive. I posted the following a few days ago -

AHH Shit. Just realised I was helpful to a fuckin noob. Sorry everyone. I'll go and lie down until my grumpiness returns to normal. :suck:

I was surprised to get a vitriolic PM offering to give me the senders address so I could go there and allow him to demonstrate his displeasure in a more physical way. My reply was

This forum thrives on taking the piss as well as giving sound advice. Please feel free to abuse me in public. It's good fun and I've had my fair share of being on the receiving end. No need to stick to pms. Copy this onto the forum and let's play.

Sadly, he has failed to take up my offer. But there's always hope. In the meantime, if anyone wishes to soundly abuse me, please always feel free to go ahead. It's a great part of this forum's enjoyment. Just don't call me a cunt. That's not true, as cunt's are useful.

Not exactly true, I know a couple of useless cunts

narikaa

As an ex musker you'll know hundreds of them

;)

RUSH2112

Post the address!!!!

greg_r
excited_minions.gif

black263

Post the address!!!!

Didn't ask him for it. I don't play that way. Everything out in the open, and if you want to be obnoxious to me, bring it on, is my philosophy

Lagger

As an ex musker you'll know hundreds of them

;)

Yes it's called the home office

scorpion

Sooooo whats this all about? I see Cyril made a valid post and thought I would read on then its got all Onzed up and thread crapped so i have not read the rest.

Has CC got a new job lot of sheds he needs to send out?

1 roll.gif

onzenuub
Sooooo whats this all about? I see Cyril made a valid post and thought I would read on then its got all Onzed up and thread crapped so i have not read the rest.

Has CC got a new job lot of sheds he needs to send out?

1 roll.gif

Fuck you too fucker.