Sign in to follow this  
Cyril_Clunge

Musings from the shed. Episode 146. Stop being wankers.

Cyril_Clunge

There has been a certain amount of histrionics on the forum recently, endless examples of willy-waving and outbreaks of "my dad is bigger than your dad". It needs to stop. The boss has decided not to administer public bollockings, but one great thing about being a mod here is that we are trusted to have opinions of our own and are allowed to express them.

This is a wonderful community and it will remain so as long as it doesn't turn into a haven for retards and keyboard warriors. This has always been a place for drama and flame wars, but they have always been done with style, wit and an element of humour, not just dull people calling each other cunts. Next person I see behaving like that gets an enforced holiday, no warnings, straight out instant suspension.

There are no members here who have staff "in their pocket". Yes those that have contributed greatly to the forum are bound to be cut a bit more slack than someone who is just being aggravating and would be no loss to the site. That does not mean that some people get away with anything, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, or indeed which members have the most discussions about them in the staff room.

Newer members need to be aware of the history of the forum, and it's ethos, why its so beloved of those that were here at the beginning, way before me, I too had to learn how to behave here and how to fit in. You think you shouldn't have to make an effort to fit in? You want to change RWG to suit you? Tough. You don't like it, fuck off. Harsh? Perhaps, but whilst our success in increasing our membership has been fantastic it must not be at the expense of the forum itself. This is somewhere to share knowledge, to give and receive advice, and to obtain help when things go tits up, it is not about point scoring or insulting others with real venom and hatred. Don't fuck it up people, when it's gone it's gone, and it will be a damn shame.

Oh and while I'm on one, all this Ali crap needs to be kept in one place, any thread I see elsewhere won't be moved I'll just delete it because I can't be arsed to move it and I don't like it. Surprising as it may be to some, this is a watch forum and I'm sick of reading about all the other shit that people are wetting themselves about.

End of broadcast. :clunge:

onzenuub

conx
rocky4.jpg

andyboy

Politely to the point Cyril

:D

plankton

Man I must have missed some real fun lately..... to bad huh.

Hornet

No beating around the bush here.....

.....well said!

solkryssare

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

WORD

nunu78

You have no idea :).

but i'm glad its over now.

onzenuub

The wanking?

:fme::lol:

plankton

The wanking?

Dang man I always miss these things, anyone so inclined to share a thread?

onzenuub

The wanking?

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=100622&hl=&fromsearch=1

Tits McGee

There has been a certain amount of histrionics on the forum recently, endless examples of willy-waving and outbreaks of "my dad is bigger than your dad". It needs to stop. The boss has decided not to administer public bollockings, but one great thing about being a mod here is that we are trusted to have opinions of our own and are allowed to express them.

This is a wonderful community and it will remain so as long as it doesn't turn into a haven for retards and keyboard warriors. This has always been a place for drama and flame wars, but they have always been done with style, wit and an element of humour, not just dull people calling each other cunts. Next person I see behaving like that gets an enforced holiday, no warnings, straight out instant suspension.

There are no members here who have staff "in their pocket". Yes those that have contributed greatly to the forum are bound to be cut a bit more slack than someone who is just being aggravating and would be no loss to the site. That does not mean that some people get away with anything, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, or indeed which members have the most discussions about them in the staff room.

Newer members need to be aware of the history of the forum, and it's ethos, why its so beloved of those that were here at the beginning, way before me, I too had to learn how to behave here and how to fit in. You think you shouldn't have to make an effort to fit in? You want to change RWG to suit you? Tough. You don't like it, fuck off. Harsh? Perhaps, but whilst our success in increasing our membership has been fantastic it must not be at the expense of the forum itself. This is somewhere to share knowledge, to give and receive advice, and to obtain help when things go tits up, it is not about point scoring or insulting others with real venom and hatred. Don't fuck it up people, when it's gone it's gone, and it will be a damn shame.

Oh and while I'm on one, all this Ali crap needs to be kept in one place, any thread I see elsewhere won't be moved I'll just delete it because I can't be arsed to move it and I don't like it. Surprising as it may be to some, this is a watch forum and I'm sick of reading about all the other shit that people are wetting themselves about.

Well said! I hope Onze gets the message. He's been sending me threatening PM's since day 1. Bully whore! :lol:

plankton

The wanking?

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

And all this time I was dumb enough to think this is a watch forum...... Thanks for the share.

onzenuub

r shit that people are wetting themselves about.

Well said! I hope Onze gets the message. He's been sending me threatening PM's since day 1. Bully whore! :lol:

You asked for those and please don't send me ny more pics of you while wanking.

onzenuub

The wanking?

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

And all this time I was dumb enough to think this is a watch forum...... Thanks for the share.

You are welcome. :P She is too (even more) :D

Tits McGee

Those are different. You asked for them.

I just want you to stop threatening to "Kick my claps".

deju

I must say some threads were getting less banterous and more personal attacking... Shame always has a good vibe on this forum.

I always imagine this is what it be like on a pirate ship but instead of gold, it's a bunch of drunkards and loons obsessed with watches lol

onzenuub

Oke, when you stop giving me the midlicks. ;)

Tits McGee

Dont-Be-Hatin-1.jpg

onzenuub

Dont-Be-Hatin-1.jpg

:rofl:

onzenuub

Dont-Be-Hatin-1.jpg

u-wanna-piece-of-me-ok-brah-you-got-it.jpg

Tits McGee

Dont-Be-Hatin-1.jpg

Thanks for the PM but NO, I don't want to have make up sex!

42-17852055.jpg

onzenuub

Dont-Be-Hatin-1.jpg

Thanks for the PM but NO, I don't want to have make up sex!

42-17852055.jpg

Dammit

cogwatch

Thanks Cyril,

I honestly love this place. It's a very important part of my life and adds significantly to my pleasure and enjoyment of said life.

There's a lot of stress around. I own a business, family, bills, and on and on. Well, I come here to relax from all that stress. A place to read, learn, meet new friends, and just look at and discuss something I enjoy tremendously - that being WATCHES!!!

Some of the things you allude to definitely make it a lot less relaxing. And simply don't add to anyone's experience here.

So, my sincerest thanks for working to keep this special place a place I can continue to come to and escape from all of life's other pressures!!!

Cog

MetalMickey

Watch forum?

I come here for reviews of rep underwear. Nobody told me this was a watch forum.

Whatever. I'm out of popcorn.