Sign in to follow this  
Sledge

Ordered a TC V6 Sub 16610 today!

Duzza

Only 1 was to go, TC LV with a gen blue bezel with faded gold markers and a gen pearl in a silver cup :)

DSC_0436_zpsqwu3tj2o.jpg

Beautiful. I had this exact same watch up until about two months ago... Same LV dial, same gen gold cup blue insert, and gen crystal as well. Almost $900 worth altogether. As far as I know, it's gone now :( This is the only picture I have of it.

P7180116_zpspkwjmges.jpg

Let's just say I hope to see it back one day.

Sorry about that man! It's an incredible combo and those faded to silver numeral inserts are soooo expensive. Hope you get it back.

drmdtsap
Don't want to say much, other than send your watches for service to trusted watchsmiths on this board. Pretty sure I got burned.

Terribly sorry to hear that...

Sledge

Pretty excited I received the shipment notification!! Yippie!! :Jumpy:

ByranM

Only 1 was to go, TC LV with a gen blue bezel with faded gold markers and a gen pearl in a silver cup :)

DSC_0436_zpsqwu3tj2o.jpg

Holy cow that watch is a beauty pictured like that. Very nice photo and shine on it. I might have to look into that watch more. :)

darkelfx

Sledge, You won't be disappointed. I recently bought a TC and I just got the tracking number!

drmdtsap
Pretty excited I received the shipment notification!! Yippie!! :Jumpy:
Sledge, You won't be disappointed. I recently bought a TC and I just got the tracking number!

Guys when did you place your order? In how many days time you received the tracking number? I am on the same boat! Hahaha

Edited by drmdtsap

Sledge

My tracking number was issued on 10/16/15 but it doesn't appear to be in the good ole' postal system as of yet. Still excited! :)

Duzza

DSC_0436_zpsqwu3tj2o.jpg

Holy cow that watch is a beauty pictured like that. Very nice photo and shine on it. I might have to look into that watch more. :)

Its the genuine Rolex insert, totally worth the astronomical price IMO.

henrychinaski

I think I might just have to bite the bullet an order a TC! My V5 just doesn't cut it anymore...

UmpaHimself

Nice first choice. Unlike many noobs it seems you did your research and it will pay off. I'm in LA too btw.

Sledge

I personally love the look of the older subs. From the pictures I have seen of the TCSub V6 it appears as that TC has nailed it. I have compared many of the images with the gen and it looks to be pretty spot on.

Although I still don't have any updates on the shipping side here I sit anxiously waiting! TC told me upwards of 60 days so I just need to be patient and have a bit of faith! Although its tough since I really want this timepiece on my wrist!!! :)

shinjun

Don't want to say much, other than send your watches for service to trusted watchsmiths on this board. Pretty sure I got burned.

more collateral damage from D_Chico?

Sledge

I am still waiting patiently. I really look forward to wearing this piece. Once it arrives I will do a full review!

northantsrich

The new TC inserts are very good and in my opinion it is no longer necessary or economical to change to Gen insert as for the extra $200 for a Gen insert you won't get that much of an improvement..

Enjoy when you get it.

+1

northantsrich

I am still waiting patiently. I really look forward to wearing this piece. Once it arrives I will do a full review!

I have a TC LV and TC Sub on the way. Both with the amazing KH dial. Ill do a review when I get them.

Sledge

I have a TC LV and TC Sub on the way. Both with the amazing KH dial. Ill do a review when I get them.

Look forward to seeing them! When did you place your order if you don't mind me asking.

northantsrich

Look forward to seeing them! When did you place your order if you don't mind me asking.

I can't remember. I have the TC TM with the KH dial, its a stunner.