Sign in to follow this  
erok68

My new custom made wall hanging watch box,,,hope you like it all watch nerds.

erok68

Flaggui,,, big lol

This rig is filled up with 7 gens and the rest is only reps that is the best made so far.

Woow when you put it like that , its hmmm ,,,, ;-) loot of money well invested

....................................................If you ever start taking things too seriously,, just remember that we are TALKING monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe........;-)

erok68

Here are some examples of fronts for the next Wall watchbox.

Can anyone give me feedback about witch one to use pls.

y5y2ahy4.jpg

uvuqu5us.jpg

dasy3eze.jpg

...................................................................................................................................................................................If you ever starttaking things too seriously,,, just remember that we are TALKING monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe..........;-)

diaby2afc

My next project will fill the rest of my reps.

what???? You have even more watches?

erok68

Yes, i am a nut about watches.

So far 109

...................................................................................................................................................................................If you ever starttaking things too seriously,,, just remember that we are TALKING monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe..........;-)

Aren

Beautiful artistry and craftsmanship.

That is some serious watchbox. Great idea too.

Love your drawings! Fantastic !

Well done.

Cheers!

:boobies2:

Del

Wow, never seen anything like that before! Great work! :clap:

erok68

Thx again :-)

Nice to get so much good feedback.

abada8a9.jpg

myaz

I am very impressed. It is such a great way to store your watches just for your personal enjoyment when you open the door and as tasteful art for those that don't appreciate watches like you do. To answer your question, the picture that goes is the horses...without a doubt.

Consider mounting the frame on a piano hinge across the top so that you can flip it open and swap out the art according to the season or your mood.

erok68

Thx myaz :-)

Then my next project is Da vinci's horses

erok68

Is some members need a watch cabinet like this, contact me.

If you ever starttaking things too seriously,,, just remember that we are TALKING monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe..........;-)