Sign in to follow this  
erok68

My new custom made wall hanging watch box,,,hope you like it all watch nerds.

erok68

ade2u2ed.jpg

4emehy9a.jpg

ysemabyb.jpg

...................................................................................................................................................................................If you ever starttaking things too seriously,,, just remember that we are TALKING monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe..........;-)

erok68

u5yta3ut.jpg

2uhy3uve.jpg

egetu5ys.jpg

...................................................................................................................................................................................If you ever starttaking things too seriously,,, just remember that we are TALKING monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe..........;-)

Leigh

Wow - how many watches you got?? Nice work!

Cyril_Clunge

Top work my man! :)

Luthier

63. Still won't ate all my watches.

But the idea is just great!!!

onionbag

Haha fantastic................although I'd be worried about opening it and being buried in a watch avalanche. :D

hnic

great idea!

looks fantastic

onzenuub

Nice idea

Corv99

That's pretty cool!

Nice one...

erok68

All the watches i secured by a thincopper wire, no worries about the watchavalanche.

My next project will fill the rest of my reps.

Here are some pics from the project start.

apenaje7.jpg

yje3ede7.jpg

nesedaqe.jpg

RichardMiami

Very well done! Love it!

DeLaForce

Nice craftsmanship , looks cool.

booyaka

Do you ship to New York?? Ahah. Very well done.

erok68

Thx everyone,

If someone is interested, i might make some more.

I only use the best materials and the picture front is composed in a pro frame.

baxter
:clap:

grb

4emehy9a.jpg

Is that Willi Kismer?

erok68

In the picture?

erok68

Front is sketches of Leonardo da Vinci

grb

Not in the picture, the artist :giggle:

erok68

Lol

All composed and made by me

Sinowatch

Where do you live again?

BigBuys

I'll take it! PM sent. Just what I have been looking for to house my collection!

\

If made only 15.5 inches wide, then it could be embedded in a wall cavity and the picture would be flush as any other picture! LOVE THE DESIGN!!!

erok68

Sino, i live in Norway

erok68

Bigbuys. Nice to know :-)

I will put out some frames with pictures on, you people decide what the next front will be

Flaguyinetown

Awesome rig, but I would hate to own it. :). I'm only at 5 gens and 5 reps, filling that beast with res would set me back so much $$$. :)