Sign in to follow this  
hondas2000

bad quality!

mrmarcus86

It`s a Hublot what do you expect

So True...

KeNnY

Okay maybe someone will tell me I am doing bad thing but I must say, that the watch is not like presented from TD Website.

It really looks like from different factory, and I had own an HBB Diver V2 from HBBV6 factory, and had 3 of the same watches going trough my hands, and really they were much better then this version posted by OP. Also Pihlippe had the same good version like mine in the past.

This watch looks like some weaker grade rep. The bezel insert is totally different, hands different, case different, caseback different.

Don't take me wrong, but this is not like the HBBV6 factory HBB diver V2. I got a feeling this is version V3 what is different movement, and construction.

Here is from Toro webside HBBV6 Factory HBB Diver V2

http://www.torobravo...&product_id=543

Here is mine HBBV6 factory version of HBB Diver V2 with A7750 movement.

1.JPG

EDIT: Okay I saw the pictures of OP on last page, if you will get a photo with a caseback off I think there will be ETA 2836 and therefore it will be V3 as I have seen the V3 is like "lite" model of V2. Dealers don't always know what version or what factory it is, so mistake could happen.

GenTLe
Yeah there's definitely something fishy going on with that nail

They're the hands of Toro's wife. They are ok on a lady :)

Kaiser

Kenny appears to disagree? :P

... the hands look smaller quality as well.

KeNnY

Kenny appears to disagree? :P

... the hands look smaller quality as well.

fixed that, different hands, noting against Toro Wife's hands :lol:

Kaiser

double post

Edited by Kaiser

Gazzla

What the hell is supposedly wrong with this watch?

716772471-Copie_zpsf731a594.jpg

Christ, that is one ugly watch. :blind:

anfalas

.......don't think my mate's impressed either.......................

britain-s-got-talent-2011-antonio-popeye-pic-itv-824950532.jpg

hondas2000

sunday i rejected the watch and i sended a email for change for the another one,now its a silence no response nothing from toro!!!!!

DR3M3L
sunday i rejected the watch and i sended a email for change for the another one,now its a silence no response nothing from toro!!!!!

Whooaaaaa 2 days, nothing!!!!

Go read again.

anfalas

.....mate, I can't believe you've been here for nearly 2 years and you still don't know how this place works!!

Facepalm.jpg

bill90
I think its against the rules posting a QC photo.

Toro is a great dealer and keeps his word.

BUT after 1 month waiting for QC pics of the new BP DSSD D-Blue dial,i requested a refund cause the watches,especially the second one,were awful !!I know it wasnt his fault,but even a parnis no logo DSSD would have less imperfections that the BP DSSD!!

It was my first try to purchase a replica and i was really worried,thats why i requested a refund.

I think that the guys in the forum are very right..Be patient and be ready to wait over a month for the watch.Request other QC pics till you get what you want.

My next try is going to be through M2M.Hope i got some more luck.

Terrible advice.

Keep rejecting QC pics and see if anyone will sell you a watch. The dealers only put up with so much nit picking.

You'll end up black listed real quick.

Unless there's something wrong with the watch, you should accept. You don't reject a watch you ordered because it doesn't look 100% gen.

If you wanna nit pick flaws, do it before you place the order. Trust me, they all have them.

Terrible advice huh?

I wanna see you buying a DSSD with a scratched inner ring (where the engraving of helium valve is),just cause you want to show you are a good boy to the TD's.The scratched ring could be seen easily from a distance (not only on macro).

You couldnt even sell it at M2M and take part of your money back.

Yes i agree,comparing the replica with the gen is wrong,when you know what you are buying (every replica has pros and cons and these info can be easily found on the forum).

But,a scratched totally crap watch isnt my cup of tea.I prefer buyin' a seiko IF thats the case.

Also,many of you are kind and give great info.But there are many that are just trolling and laugh at new members.

That doesnt help and if you dont have patience with new guys,like i am,just ignore them.

Daywatch

Wow, soooo loooooong ago and still nothing??? What´s going on there?

Maybe it´s taking all that time to get the other watch?

DR3M3L

He's still here? :popcorn:

Gazzla

Mate, you need to read. TDs actually have a life and maybe when you sent your email, Toro was having a nice bit of dinner with his lovely wife. Maybe he was knocking one out. Who knows . .

The bloke probably gets HUNDREDS of emails over the weekend. Give the him time to read them.

And guys wonder why we bash noobs . . .

FFS

:picard2:

BC1221
I think its against the rules posting a QC photo.

Toro is a great dealer and keeps his word.

BUT after 1 month waiting for QC pics of the new BP DSSD D-Blue dial,i requested a refund cause the watches,especially the second one,were awful !!I know it wasnt his fault,but even a parnis no logo DSSD would have less imperfections that the BP DSSD!!

It was my first try to purchase a replica and i was really worried,thats why i requested a refund.

I think that the guys in the forum are very right..Be patient and be ready to wait over a month for the watch.Request other QC pics till you get what you want.

My next try is going to be through M2M.Hope i got some more luck.

Terrible advice.

Keep rejecting QC pics and see if anyone will sell you a watch. The dealers only put up with so much nit picking.

You'll end up black listed real quick.

Unless there's something wrong with the watch, you should accept. You don't reject a watch you ordered because it doesn't look 100% gen.

If you wanna nit pick flaws, do it before you place the order. Trust me, they all have them.

Terrible advice huh?

I wanna see you buying a DSSD with a scratched inner ring (where the engraving of helium valve is),just cause you want to show you are a good boy to the TD's.The scratched ring could be seen easily from a distance (not only on macro).

You couldnt even sell it at M2M and take part of your money back.

Yes i agree,comparing the replica with the gen is wrong,when you know what you are buying (every replica has pros and cons and these info can be easily found on the forum).

But,a scratched totally crap watch isnt my cup of tea.I prefer buyin' a seiko IF thats the case.

Also,many of you are kind and give great info.But there are many that are just trolling and laugh at new members.

That doesnt help and if you dont have patience with new guys,like i am,just ignore them.

I believe that would fall under the "something is wrong with the watch" portion of my post. If there is something physically wrong with the watch by all means reject it.

If you're rejecting them based on not looking gen enough, you're gonna have a bad time.

Don't think TDs will sit there and go through countless watches for you or anyone. They'll be quick to deem you a pain in the ass and stop responding if you reject QC after QC.

I'd say 2-3 rejections at most. If you're not getting what you want out of that many watches, you're better off asking for a refund and moving on.

QC pics arnt for nit picking details. Hell, you're lucky to even get them. A lot of dealers don't.

Replicas arnt perfect. Sometimes they show up not working. I've had it happen. It's the risk you take when you decide you wanna buy illegal counterfeit goods.

Recently had a watch I got from a TD here die after 2 weeks. Mentioned it to him. Response was I can either live with it or send it back and have it fixed. I'm not a fan of shipping items back to a possible black hole so I ate the loss and swapped in a new movement.

That's how it goes sometimes.

Wasn't tryin to be mean to a noob. I'm just letting you and other non experienced members know that the QC process isn't about nit picking details. It really to confirm that you're getting the watch you ordered.

If you don't think your advice was terrible, keep on keepin on that way with TDs.

M2M is no different. You buy based on the pictures the seller provides. If you decide there's too many flaws once you get it, that's too bad. Some members may be willing to work with you but for the most part, you get what you bought. Flaws and all.

Best thing to do when dealing with replicas is to lower your expectations. They're not perfect and if you're expecting more, then maybe you are better off buying a sekio.

bill90

I agree with you.. Believe me in m2m I saw much better watches than the particular watches at the qc pics I was sent .. Indeed if you are nit picking better go buy a gen. In my case I rejected the qc pics cause there were obvious flaws (manufacture). In the OP case, I think that the watch seems to be fine.

Daywatch

My only experience is from buying reps. Nowadays when I receive a watch, it takes about 1 minute to know if it probably is fine or to "know" there is something visually wrong with it. After looking You push the buttons and know if they wind and set fine or are scratchy. Within 5 minutes max You know 99% about it. This is a kind of "feeling" for the overall looks and harmony of the total and not a specific, single item. Later when You take out a lupe or a macro-pic You have the confirmation - always.

Going from there every single TD who looks at a watch instantly "knows" it´s fine or not, this experience comes from handling 100´s of them. Where the western and eastern mentality than don´t align is that after "knowing" something is "off" the TD still goes through a lengthy process of taking and sending QC-pics to keep You satisfied when there is only a 40% to 60% probability of it going through - or not.

In times where a rep was $140 to $240 this was acceptable and You could have it straightened or repaired. At $500 tops including shipping this is not so anymore, You´re spending the equivalent of a quite good notebook or TV or stereo or photo camera so at least the basics - including the looks and alignments - should be fine. Adjusting the tiniest thing in EU gets expensive (ok gets over $150), including postage costs and waiting times. I have not even tried to buy a LMPO just for not going through the process of refusing misaligned markers and logos (too tiresome for the time being). Sooner or later I hope the message goes through to the factories to buy their staff some cheap lupes. All could be easier and better for everyone (starting with saying: ok it´s misaligned, You get a $100 discount if You want, so You can fix it - a thing nobody does).

Rant off (if it was a rant) :)

Of course sometimes things are handled by staff or the TD is just tired or whatever, mistakes happen but should remain an exception and not the rule. Some TD´s also really put an effort in it (most of the time).

Toro is one of my fav. Top 3 TD´s and I have always received first class service and top watches without issues - from the very first $80 rep with a fine leather strap.

BC1221

Your assumption works if the TD is only selling a couple of watches a day.

I don't know how things are done in china but my guess is the TD (toro/saed/angus..etc) prob just gives one if his workers a list to give to the factory and they're either picked up in bulk or delivered. I highly doubt they handle every single one themselves.

From my reading, most factories don't give refunds so once they're out of the factory, it's on the dealer. They can however swap them for another watch so if you were the TD selling counterfeit merchandise, wouldn't you at least try to get rid of it before going through the hassle of trading it for another watch that's prob gonna have its own new issues?

I'm by no means saying it's ok for a TD to sell you what they know to be messed up watches but from their perspective, it makes sense. I'd imagine every time they go to the factory to exchange, it's probably a pain in the ass. Not to mention it could probably get raided at any minute.

I've only been on the "I got a broken watch" end of this scenario but I understand why they do try to pass off what they get.

This is where I think the smaller dealers with slightly higher prices seem to be a plus. I've heard people like Mary and fat panda are a little more attentive when picking out their watches.

funkmaster

What the hell is supposedly wrong with this watch?

716772471-Copie_zpsf731a594.jpg

thats one ugly watch thats for sure. just saying...

hondas2000

today i sended a email to toro.if you can not supply a hublot i swap for pam 382 and nothing again..... in 48 hours if i have no response i request a refund.

fortman

Man... You are quite simply a Bell End.

DR3M3L

today i sended a email to toro.if you can not supply a hublot i swap for pam 382 and nothing again..... in 48 hours if i have no response i request a refund.

You amateurish cum guzzling stinking maggot fodder. I HOPE TORO SHIPPED YOUR POS ALREADY.

Kleen™

wot up next? A lawsuit. High court? IEDs...?

DR3M3L

wot up next? A lawsuit. High court? IEDs...?

His mommy is going to call Toro I guess....