Sign in to follow this  
hondas2000

bad quality!

hondas2000

friday i received the Q.C pic from toro.i dont accept poor qualty from a trusted dealer check the picture!

Edited by hondas2000

SSTEEL

:facepalm:

jdog

Just reject for another piece. Toro will take care of you. And you should know better than to post, or at least try, to post QC pics :)

SSTEEL

Angle of photo?

Graffiti al over it already :lol:

Ask for photos from different angles.

Also use another app for drawing, something that allows circular placement rather than drawing freehand like you have.

andyboy

It`s a Hublot what do you expect

hondas2000
:clunge:

simey83

:rofl:

Pihlippe

First; QC images is prohibited to post on this forum!

Which version is this and what do you not accept?

maxwell93

:giggle:

bill90

I think its against the rules posting a QC photo.

Toro is a great dealer and keeps his word.

BUT after 1 month waiting for QC pics of the new BP DSSD D-Blue dial,i requested a refund cause the watches,especially the second one,were awful !!I know it wasnt his fault,but even a parnis no logo DSSD would have less imperfections that the BP DSSD!!

It was my first try to purchase a replica and i was really worried,thats why i requested a refund.

I think that the guys in the forum are very right..Be patient and be ready to wait over a month for the watch.Request other QC pics till you get what you want.

My next try is going to be through M2M.Hope i got some more luck.

Edited by bill90

BentleySharp

I don't even understand what is wrong with this watch (Aside from it just being ugly in the first place... :boxedin: ).

Is the line on the screw not turned so that it matches the screw next to it? Maybe there's not supposed to be screws there at all! :P

Am I the only one not seeing the problem here?

Simms
friday i received the Q.C pic from toro.i dont accept poor qualty from a trusted dealer check the picture!

Don't mean to sound like an ass...but why are you posting this? Toro doesn't build the watches, he sources them. If you don't like the QC pics then then just reject them and keep the matter private. I'm sure he'll take care of you

bill90

I don't even understand what is wrong with this watch (Aside from it just being ugly in the first place... :boxedin: ).

Is the line on the screw not turned so that it matches the screw next to it? Maybe there's not supposed to be screws there at all! :P

No,i cant see any problem too..But i dont know how's the original in the first place,to tell you the truth.

BentleySharp

No,i cant see any problem too..But i dont know how's the original in the first place,to tell you the truth.

What the original looks like in this case is mostly irrelevant.

QC pics are meant for the sole purpose of examining the watch for manufacturing defects, NOT for looking for "tells".

Pihlippe

Agree with the above, can't see any obvious errors.

The screws should be slightly above the surface, so looks like it's the angle and the light that tricks you.

See also this thread, if you have not read it already.

One can certainly discuss whether this is a beautiful watch or not ... I guess I'm a little in doubt there

It is unusual made, ​​large and heavy. Whatever as a replica, it is very well made and a must in any serious collection :)

Some pictures of my diver 4000....

Hublot6.jpg

Hublot4.jpg

Hublot1.jpg

hublot2.jpg

BadPickle

My guess is the op didn't do his research, seems he wants AAA+++ 1:1 with the original! You ain't gonna get that here pal, you just gotta work out what flaws you can deal with BEFORE you order it.

DR3M3L
My guess is the op didn't do his research, seems he wants AAA+++ 1:1 with the original! You ain't gonna get that here pal, you just gotta work out what flaws you can deal with BEFORE you order it.

Or AFTER you ordered it without whining.

Realism

i can get you that. pp gift only

Daywatch

Maybe the SEL-fit is not 100% on the left side. But the inner bezel rotates for setting diving time, so if You rotate it 1/2mm all will be well aligned, don´t see the issue.

If You´re sure, You don´t like it just ask for another one, "bad quality" is much too strong for this, I also think it´s just a slightly loose screw (1).

no need to post this, really nothing happened.

Hornet

Has the OP gone to hang his head in shame?

BadPickle

i can get you that. pp gift only

Payment sent! :)

MetalMickey

Hopefully OP has learned his lesson...

funkmaster

thats one ugly watch!!!

PhillyRock

Or AFTER you ordered it without whining.

^ This.

Hornet
thats one ugly watch!!!

.....ain't that the truth.