Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo24

Shopping around

Jimbo24

I've looked at replica–Rolex.co website...anyone ever try to buy anything from them? looking to buy replica Daytona, or can anyone tell me where to shop for a quality replica with out getting ripped off?

Baggy

I'm going to try and give you a helping hand before you get burned. Very few of the dealers hold stock if any at all. What they do is source the watch from the factory be it noob, etc. As long as the watch you want is still in stock with the factory any dealer should be able to source it, so it's really a case of finding your dealer. Once you have made a few more posts the trusted dealers section should become visible. I'd recomend that you do a LOT of reading, the search box will really be your friend here. Also introduce yourself in the new members section and try and contribute to a few conversations. With regards to the Daytona I probably couldn't help much as they aren't my bag, again the search button will be your friend here. One thing I would say is to do your research about the Daytona's, they are usually powered by a 7750 movement and these can be temperamental! No one wants your new watch to break in a month! Perhaps search for something more simple, non chronograph perhaps? Of course you would know all of this if you'd have read the various stickys the admins have posted but we won't dwell on that! Enjoy!

black263

The website you have shown is not one of our trusted dealers. You buy from there without any assistance, at your own risk, and with no backup or even sympathy from here if you get scammed. Your choice.

plankton

How does this behavior come up over and over. So simple to read what we have and make the right decision.

Chavezzito

Please read this:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

then this:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67090

and finally do not buy from any dealer but these:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=60

Follow these adivces and you´ll be ok!

WatchDog21

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but the TD list is available to all, no post count quota.

stevok2305

It IS available to all. But some numpties have a short attention span and only read the bits they want to, not the bits they actually SHOULD!

black263

The links on the right hand side of the homepage give all this information, and the TD list is at the top of every page on the forum. Available to all numpties from the minute they join.

dudermania

Love how you need to direct someone to "read" when they're actually browsing a forum! I didn't think the man-boobs around here were THAT distracting!

Baggy

I tried! To be honest I don't get it! I had read everything a couple of times before ordering or even posting. I do feel that some of the more seasoned members get a little short with the newbies, but on reflection can appreciate the frustration. It's all love, isn't it?

black263

Love how you need to direct someone to "read" when they're actually browsing a forum! I didn't think the man-boobs around here were THAT distracting!

There's a big difference between browsing the posts on a forum, and reading the terms and conditions, and FAQs.