Sign in to follow this  
holeinoneproperties

New Here

holeinoneproperties

Hi Guys,

New here and just looking around at the trusted seller section. I was hoping someone with some experience could steer the new guy in the right direction. Looking for a nice submariner replica. I am located in the US and not looking to break the bank, but something that would last longer than a month would be nice as well.

thanks all!

Keith

Balad1
Hi Guys,

New here and just looking around at the trusted seller section. I was hoping someone with some experience could steer the new guy in the right direction. Looking for a nice submariner replica. I am located in the US and not looking to break the bank, but something that would last longer than a month would be nice as well.

thanks all!

Keith

Welcome,

Lay at Replicamake (trusted dealer) has a few Rolex watches on special: http://www.replicamake.com/specials.php

I bought a Rolex Deep Sea in both black and stainless ($98 & $88) recently and was pleased with the watches and value.

Keep in mind that it's a real busy time of year and emails, shipping and delivery is slower then normal.

holeinoneproperties
Hi Guys,

thanks all!

Keith

Welcome,

Lay at Replicamake (trusted dealer) has a few Rolex watches on special: http://www.replicamake.com/specials.php

I bought a Rolex Deep Sea in both black and stainless ($98 & $88) recently and was pleased with the watches and value.

Keep in mind that it's a real busy time of year and emails, shipping and delivery is slower then normal.

Thank you for the advice my friend. That is exactly what I was looking for.

Luthier

Look again in our dealers sections. Plenty of Subs there.I personally, buy from Mary, best ever dealers for new guys.

dingle

Welcome to the nuthouse from another US member. Check out the link in my signature :drool:

trailboss99

Welcome mate.

For a sub at the moment I don't think you can go past TimesShops promo deal.

45 bucks for a 21J or 100 for a clone is the steal of the decade.

Col.

KBH

I got to agree with Col on this. They are all great dealers but Mark at Timeshops has some good quality Subs at pretty much unbeatable prices. I'd go with the ETA clone model rather than the 21j though if I were you. The clone has the same sweep as a genuine Rolex while the 21j movement runs at fewer beats per second.

scope

+1 on all Said. Welcome, you found the right spot.

holeinoneproperties

Thanks again guys. I have been looking for a replica for about a year now, but keep getting scared by all the different web sites and give up. I am glad I found this forum.

Del

Hello and welcome :lol:.

I agree with Col too - the Timesshop promotion is just superb. I've bought a 21j sub, 21j ceramic sub and an ETA clone GMTIIc under this promotion and they are all working well.

Althought the GMTIIc is beautiful and has the ETA clone movement, I think my favourite is the 21j ceramic sub - the quality is amazing, it has the new-style slide adjustment bracelet and great blue lume (which still shines brighly enough to tell the time in the morning :lol:).

bimmerpilot

Thanks again guys. I have been looking for a replica for about a year now, but keep getting scared by all the different web sites and give up. I am glad I found this forum.

Welcome to the Forum! A lot GREAT people here and anything you could ever want to know about reps!

Chad

:P

holeinoneproperties

Welcome to the Forum! A lot GREAT people here and anything you could ever want to know about reps!

Chad

:rofl:

Bought a sub from timeshop. now for the wait.......