Sign in to follow this  
Slim

Replica watches - UK sources?

Slim

Hi.

I actually posted this thread earlier, but it disappeared - hopefully as a result of a forum glitch rather than having received the attention of a mod's DELETE button :lol:

Can anyone suggest a good way to get replica watches in the UK? I googled a few UK sites, but I'm not sure if they're trustworthy. Pointers to any reliable sources would be helpful. Cheers.

KeNnY
Hi.

I actually posted this thread earlier, but it disappeared - hopefully as a result of a forum glitch rather than having received the attention of a mod's DELETE button :lol:

Can anyone suggest a good way to get replica watches in the UK? I googled a few UK sites, but I'm not sure if they're trustworthy. Pointers to any reliable sources would be helpful. Cheers.

If you are from UK, you can order from any of our trusted dealers and everything will be delivered to your address. DOn't worry

KBH

I can assure you that it didn't get deleted unless someone concluded you work for Her Majesty's Customs Service. That's what we're here for. To spread information such as that.

And to answer your question, the UK is one of the easiest places in the world to import reps. As long as you're not bringing in container loads you have nothing to worry about. Any of the Trusted Dealers will ship direct and most guarantee delivery. If you're still paranoid you can contact Narikaa who is UK located.

Del

Firstly, ONLY use our Trusted Dealers - then you can be sure you will receive both a quality watch and good service.

Secondly, if you are perhaps asking about UK replica dealers because you need quick delivery then Narikaa is the one to use. If Reg has what you want he will post next day Special Delivery - check out his stock list in his sub-forum under Trusted Dealers.

If you are concerned about UK customs, then, quite simply, don't be :lol:.

pollux1

+1 what everyone else has said I've been buying reps for five years and never lost one. :(

Slim

Thanks for the responses, everyone.