Sign in to follow this  
nuttcrac69

PAM111

nuttcrac69

Just wanted to post some feedback on my recently acquired PAM111 from WatchFinder. I don't do it often, but I will also soon post some feedback on some of the other watches that I have in the appropriate sections. I will also copy this post in the general Panerai section.

I have purchased quite a few watches from Tim. First one was when he was still a Probationary TD and the service that he and Dan provides is very good.

Communication, pricing, speed of shipping, etc. is excellent.

I recently became PAM curious and decided to lose my virginity on a PAM111 which seems to be the thing to do. All I can say is that I am very happy with the decision. Quality is excellent. Lume is awesome. Movement looks great.

This is definitely one of the best reps out there.

What I found though was that the strap choice will dramatically change ones perception of the watch. The strap that you have on it can either make you love it or hate it so be sure to make the correct choice here and don't discount the whole watch if you don't like the rep strap.

This is definitely the model to get if you want to get started with Panerai.

Here is mine:

20150426_160025_zpswazmwjod.jpg

dalboy

Just wanted to post some feedback on my recently acquired PAM111 from WatchFinder. I don't do it often, but I will also soon post some feedback on some of the other watches that I have in the appropriate sections. I will also copy this post in the general Panerai section.

I have purchased quite a few watches from Tim. First one was when he was still a Probationary TD and the service that he and Dan provides is very good.

I recently became PAM curious and decided to lose my virginity on a PAM111 which seems to be the thing to do. All I can say is that I am very happy with the decision. Quality is excellent. Lume is awesome. Movement looks great.

What I found though was that the strap choice will dramatically change ones perception of the watch. The strap that you have on it can either make you love it or hate it so be sure to make the correct choice here and don't discount the whole watch if you don't like the rep strap.

Here is mine:

With you on the Strap thing , though that tends to be true in most watches .

Great looking shot

Enjoy

Dal.

nuttcrac69

Here is mine:

Great looking shot

Enjoy

Dal.

Thanks Dal.

Galaxy S4 doing the job this time........ :lol:

dalboy

Here is mine:

Great looking shot

Enjoy

Dal.

Thanks Dal.

Some phone shots iv'e seen are remarkable ..

nuttcrac69

Here is mine:

Great looking shot

Enjoy

Dal.

Thanks Dal.

Some phone shots iv'e seen are remarkable ..

I agree. The new iphone is amazing as well, but I refuse to give in and get one....