Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

What Rolex Would You Buy With $200

ebzen02

Just got confirmation from Lay that payment has been received..cool.. I am not a huge Rolex fan, but this one I liked and had heard good reviews of. Plus, lay takes PP and at this time the only way I am willing to pay..

613Kid
Yes, it's the best value DSSD out there. Surprisingly close to the top of the line models at well under half the price. I would personally find it hard to justify spending more. Can't go wrong.

Thanks.

FYI

I just purchased a DSSD from Mary for $125. Proper 10 in Bezel, proper lume, from what I have heard, is the exact same as the $149 that Robert is offering, but I can't say for sure unless they are side by side to compare of course.

ebzen02
Yes, it's the best value DSSD out there. Surprisingly close to the top of the line models at well under half the price. I would personally find it hard to justify spending more. Can't go wrong.

Thanks.

FYI

I just purchased a DSSD from Mary for $125. Proper 10 in Bezel, proper lume, from what I have heard, is the exact same as the $149 that Robert is offering, but I can't say for sure unless they are side by side to compare of course.

Please post pics when you get it.

Del
Just placed an order with Replicamake for this..GMTII

BTW.. feeling really guilty it is not a Pam! lol!

Looks superb ebzen ;). Apart from the upgraded 2836-2 movement, is there any difference in appearance to the Timesshop GMTIIc here? (This is the one I have in my sig pic B).)

613Kid
Please post pics when you get it.

Absolutely. Its on its way to Canada right now along with a Ladies DateJust. Should have it in 10 days or less.

T9000

Thanks.

FYI

I think Robert was offering a $129 DSSD and then he announced the newer version recently. What drew me about the (slightly) dearer version was the fact that it featured a 'premium' auto movement and sapphire crystal, but I'm not sure exactly how the movement differs from the standard offering. In any case, if my DSSD is as good as people are suggesting, then for $149 I certainly won't be complaining.

Fingers crossed, it'll be here this week sometime. We can compare notes then...

:thumbsup2:

Edited by T9000

ebzen02

Looks superb ebzen :thumbsup2:. Apart from the upgraded 2836-2 movement, is there any difference in appearance to the Timesshop GMTIIc here? (This is the one I have in my sig pic ;).)

Read your review..so thanks for helping doing me in...lol.. I don't think there is a difference..just the movement..

Del

Looks superb ebzen :thumbsup2:. Apart from the upgraded 2836-2 movement, is there any difference in appearance to the Timesshop GMTIIc here? (This is the one I have in my sig pic ;).)

Read your review..so thanks for helping doing me in...lol.. I don't think there is a difference..just the movement..

That was my take on it too ;).

Enjoy your watch when it arrives - it is a beauty :D.

ImWatchingYOU

Looks superb ebzen :cheerleader2:. Apart from the upgraded 2836-2 movement, is there any difference in appearance to the Timesshop GMTIIc here? (This is the one I have in my sig pic :beer2:.)

That was my take on it too :hehehe:.

Enjoy your watch when it arrives - it is a beauty :huh:.

What do you mean different movement? Just ordered myself a GMT II from TS with a asian copy 2836 movement. The one Replicamake offers is with a ASIAN ETA 2836-2, what is the difference?

Member X

Nothing, as far as I know? :lol:

Del
What do you mean different movement? Just ordered myself a GMT II from TS with a asian copy 2836 movement. The one Replicamake offers is with a ASIAN ETA 2836-2, what is the difference?

I don't know the details but I understood that the 2836-2 is a new version of the original 2836 movement, hence the added "2" in the name.

Hopefully someone else can confirm....:lol:.

andygt

Same movement, both asian clones of ETA

GC

my votes:

GMTIIc

DSSD

Milgauss

DRSD (Vintage)

oscarmadfish

DSSD for me

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •

•。★Christmas★ 。* 。