Sign in to follow this  
Cyril_Clunge

Musings from the shed. Episode 146. Stop being wankers.

JSJ

Thank fuck for that.

Kleen™

Whiney cunts....can't live with 'em...altho' sumtimes they do manage to fill out that blank space of....blank space.

'Hysterion'...what an appropriate, descriptive wörd...

Tits McGee

Hey Onze. Wanna get drunk and head over to the lesbian watch forum to watch the fight tonight?

LesbianFight.jpg

onzenuub

Hey Onze. Wanna get drunk and head over to the lesbian watch forum to watch the fight tonight?

LesbianFight.jpg

Yes. Can we get drunk too?

Kleen™

LesbianFight.jpg

My momma beatin' up yo momma...wot yo geddin' @, bendecho...?

Tits McGee

LesbianFight.jpg

Sure....but I'm not sure they'll let you in.

Velveeta.jpg

onzenuub

LesbianFight.jpg

Sure....but I'm not sure they'll let you in.

Velveeta.jpg

Last time I was at that party it looked different.

deena.jpeg

Genius

So who's gonna finger me

Tits McGee

So who's gonna finger me

Here you go:

24-finger-in-the-stinky.jpg

Amrjon
There has been a certain amount of histrionics on the forum recently, endless examples of willy-waving and outbreaks of "my dad is bigger than your dad". It needs to stop. The boss has decided not to administer public bollockings, but one great thing about being a mod here is that we are trusted to have opinions of our own and are allowed to express them.

This is a wonderful community and it will remain so as long as it doesn't turn into a haven for retards and keyboard warriors. This has always been a place for drama and flame wars, but they have always been done with style, wit and an element of humour, not just dull people calling each other cunts. Next person I see behaving like that gets an enforced holiday, no warnings, straight out instant suspension.

There are no members here who have staff "in their pocket". Yes those that have contributed greatly to the forum are bound to be cut a bit more slack than someone who is just being aggravating and would be no loss to the site. That does not mean that some people get away with anything, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, or indeed which members have the most discussions about them in the staff room.

Newer members need to be aware of the history of the forum, and it's ethos, why its so beloved of those that were here at the beginning, way before me, I too had to learn how to behave here and how to fit in. You think you shouldn't have to make an effort to fit in? You want to change RWG to suit you? Tough. You don't like it, fuck off. Harsh? Perhaps, but whilst our success in increasing our membership has been fantastic it must not be at the expense of the forum itself. This is somewhere to share knowledge, to give and receive advice, and to obtain help when things go tits up, it is not about point scoring or insulting others with real venom and hatred. Don't fuck it up people, when it's gone it's gone, and it will be a damn shame.

Oh and while I'm on one, all this Ali crap needs to be kept in one place, any thread I see elsewhere won't be moved I'll just delete it because I can't be arsed to move it and I don't like it. Surprising as it may be to some, this is a watch forum and I'm sick of reading about all the other shit that people are wetting themselves about.

End of broadcast. :clunge:

Good stuff.

Top Hit form rwg Google search says:

RWG - Replica Watches Guide. Rep or Gen: The Best Watch Forum ...

www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?act=idx

RWG: the best and friendliest replica watch forum on the Internet

Friendliest? really? I'm sorry but no way.

I'm new here and while I accept there will be some banter, and + 90% of people are friendly, the attitude and behaviour consistently displayed by a few regulars is the absolute opposite of friendly and drags this forum down to the lowest level.

I've been amazed by what has been tolerated here since I joined up a few weeks ago.

Hope you follow through and stick with it, otherwise might as well change the search headline.

Tits McGee
There has been a certain amount of histrionics on the forum recently, endless examples of willy-waving and outbreaks of "my dad is bigger than your dad". It needs to stop. The boss has decided not to administer public bollockings, but one great thing about being a mod here is that we are trusted to have opinions of our own and are allowed to express them.

This is a wonderful community and it will remain so as long as it doesn't turn into a haven for retards and keyboard warriors. This has always been a place for drama and flame wars, but they have always been done with style, wit and an element of humour, not just dull people calling each other cunts. Next person I see behaving like that gets an enforced holiday, no warnings, straight out instant suspension.

There are no members here who have staff "in their pocket". Yes those that have contributed greatly to the forum are bound to be cut a bit more slack than someone who is just being aggravating and would be no loss to the site. That does not mean that some people get away with anything, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, or indeed which members have the most discussions about them in the staff room.

Newer members need to be aware of the history of the forum, and it's ethos, why its so beloved of those that were here at the beginning, way before me, I too had to learn how to behave here and how to fit in. You think you shouldn't have to make an effort to fit in? You want to change RWG to suit you? Tough. You don't like it, fuck off. Harsh? Perhaps, but whilst our success in increasing our membership has been fantastic it must not be at the expense of the forum itself. This is somewhere to share knowledge, to give and receive advice, and to obtain help when things go tits up, it is not about point scoring or insulting others with real venom and hatred. Don't fuck it up people, when it's gone it's gone, and it will be a damn shame.

Oh and while I'm on one, all this Ali crap needs to be kept in one place, any thread I see elsewhere won't be moved I'll just delete it because I can't be arsed to move it and I don't like it. Surprising as it may be to some, this is a watch forum and I'm sick of reading about all the other shit that people are wetting themselves about.

Good stuff.

I'm new here and while I accept there will be some banter, and + 90% of people are friendly, the attitude and behaviour consistently displayed by a few regulars is the absolute opposite of friendly and drags this forum down to the lowest level.

I've been amazed by what has been tolerated here since I joined up a few weeks ago.

Hope you follow through and stick with it, otherwise might as well change the search headline.

Early candidate for May's Numpty Award?

images-1.jpg

Kleen™

Good stuff.

It is the friendliest rep forum on the interweb....you just need to stick around long enough to acquire the full flavour of it....you fuckin' cunt ;)

onzenuub

Good stuff.

and + 90% of people are friendly,

Other forums is less than 90 % of people friendly. Sooooo still the friendliest forum. :D

BadPickle

Good stuff.

If you don't like it........... ;)

Lagger

Good stuff.

Stick with it mate, all new people get a bit of a rub when they first join but you will soon find helpful people, and some you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Much like real life really!

MetalMickey

Good stuff.

Have you been to Watchuaeek?

You get banned there for Even MENTIONING moderation. Here you can call the moderators out, you can discuss their decisions, hell you can even defend yourself in the Gulag before getting banned. The other forums just ban you n

Go on the gen forums and try having a non consensus opinion and watch as to you get flamed into oblivion. Here, so long as you read the noob threads and join in the crack you will get on just fine.

Cyril, you are a grumpy bugger but I can't help but agree. We have tipped from 'light hearted ribbing' into 'unwarranted personal attacks' lately.

Back to thread crapping.

Amrjon

Yeah I know, I'm perfectly capable of making my own choice to stick around or not thanks.

And I'm still here, because overall I like it. I never said I didn't.

But I think there's a boundary and agree I with the Mod OP.

WatchDog21

So who's gonna finger me

Here you go:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr Stubbs

Rule 1: agree with the Mod! :lol:

onzenuub

Never ever and never agree with a mod. You could get banned for that.

BadPickle

Only with the ones I have in my pocket :giggle:

MetalMickey

Only with the ones I have in my pocket :giggle:

Fuck tha police.

We all should have a pet moderator!

Del

@ Cyril

clapping-minions-gif.gif

:D

plankton

So who's gonna finger me

Here you go:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This fucking place makes me laugh my arse off every day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RUSH2112
Yeah I know, I'm perfectly capable of making my own choice to stick around or not thanks.

And I'm still here, because overall I like it. I never said I didn't.

But I think there's a boundary and agree I with the Mod OP.

I just checked with Cyril and he has an overwhelming feeling of relief to know you agree with him. Carry on fuckers.