Sign in to follow this  
Cyril_Clunge

Musings from the shed. Episode 146. Stop being wankers.

scorpion
Sooooo whats this all about? I see Cyril made a valid post and thought I would read on then its got all Onzed up and thread crapped so i have not read the rest.

Has CC got a new job lot of sheds he needs to send out?

1%20roll.gif

Fuck you too fucker.

Tskkkkkkkkkkkkk getting all hard now are we. You are in denial its 100% clear you thread crapped i can even smell it from here across the sea. And such foul language I am so deeply offended.

As it happens i already used the same sentence years ago in my meme................

2 BEAN Fck.jpg

So this makes you a .................copycatfuckyouyoufuckerthreadcrapingwhorebag :giggle: I am off now to fill in a HFR.

1 swear cursing.gif

onzenuub
Sooooo whats this all about? I see Cyril made a valid post and thought I would read on then its got all Onzed up and thread crapped so i have not read the rest.

Has CC got a new job lot of sheds he needs to send out?

1%20roll.gif

Fuck you too fucker.

Tskkkkkkkkkkkkk getting all hard now are we. You are in denial its 100% clear you thread crapped i can even smell it from here across the sea. And such foul language I am so deeply offended.

As it happens i already used the same sentence years ago in my meme................

2%20BEAN%20Fck.jpg

So this makes you a .................copycatfuckyouyoufuckerthreadcrapingwhorebag :giggle: I am off now to fill in a HFR.

1%20swear%20cursing.gif

WhiningfickingHFRfuckerwhore.

Mystery Shopper

Well said, Cyril.

1ApplauseCard.gif

black263

Can I start wanking again please. My bollocks are getting really tight.

graman

Whatever gets you through the night, mate ;)

onzenuub
:rofl:

kennycoder

Still no idea what have I missed. Must have been too drunk last couple of days :|

JSJ

Still no idea what have I missed. Must have been too drunk last couple of days :|

Catch up in the Wasteland mate.

EDIT: I wouldn't bother - just saying where it is

Aren

Thanks Cyril,

I honestly love this place. It's a very important part of my life and adds significantly to my pleasure and enjoyment of said life.

There's a lot of stress around. I own a business, family, bills, and on and on. Well, I come here to relax from all that stress. A place to read, learn, meet new friends, and just look at and discuss something I enjoy tremendously - that being WATCHES!!!

Some of the things you allude to definitely make it a lot less relaxing. And simply don't add to anyone's experience here.

So, my sincerest thanks for working to keep this special place a place I can continue to come to and escape from all of life's other pressures!!!

Cog

+ a million

Thanks Cyril. It is sad that a mod has to write such things to the membership. With almost 70,000 members, the adm/mods are working tirelessly to keep order without stifling our expression...and allowing us to be ourselves, within reason. This is in addition to handling disputes and helping us with our individual issues with watches and dealers.

Our Adm/mods serve us every day. They are not paid ... they volunteer their time, energy and efforts in service to this great community. We all need to do our part to keep RWG in good order...especially you wankers. Although threadcrapping and a bit of flaming is a time honoured tradition here..it is more sport than fighting. Newer members don't seem to catch that drift, or they act in complete disregard for others. It isn't written anywhere, it's more of a code, and a loose one at that. It provides for respect for the adm/mod team and the absence of intentional infliction of actual harm on each other ... racism, scamming, extreme unjustified personal attack.

This is just my opinion after being here for a few years, and I speak only for myself.

I am appalled when I see adm/mods disrespected and that should not be tolerated from any member here - paid supporting member or not.

Paying for membership is not a license to be harmfully abusive to others, and particularly to adm/mods.

Our adm/mods are skilled at the art or verbal self-defense and adroit with disarming repartee. Their quick and witty comments have often toned down comments which might have spiralled into something more serious. Adm/mods can use a scalpel or a meat axe. All too often lately, I have justifiably seen resort to the meat axe. Some people are just thick. This creates stress for everyone, and there is no need for it.

Our adm/mods are skilled at Diplomacy. Diplomacy defined as the art of telling someone to go to "go fuck yourself" and having them look forward to the trip.

We need our adm/mod team in order to have a great place like RWG. Without them, and their generous support RWG could not exist. They do not have to stand for any disrespect.

They have never been heavy handed here, and when they have acted, it has been with just cause.

Let's play nice gentz.

For the wankers who antagonize our adm/mod team...

For those of you who get gulaged...you aren't unlucky...bad things happen to you because you are a dumbass.

You didn't fall out of the stupid tree, you were dragged through the entire dumbass forest.

If you believe in bad luck, then I am not saying you are stupid, you've just got bad luck when it comes to thinking.

For those who are intentionally disrespectful, I respect your opinion...I just don't want to hear it.

When it comes to scammers ... I am always disappointed when liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.

Oh...and if life gave you lemons....keep them!

Let's support our adm/mods and have a good time here at RWG.

Some of you are about to exceed the limits of my medication.

We are all guests in this house, whether we are paid VIP supporters or not.

Let's act like it.

:wub: RWG

black263

Aren speaks words of great truth.

Kcore

@ Aren +1mil - thank you!

I think there are a good number that have fallen out of the dumbass tree and live in the dumbass forest. Especially the dumbasses that took the discussion thread I created and turned it into their own dumbass flaming fest and because that wasn't enough, they had to continue their dumbass, childish behavior and stupid shit elsewhere.

onzenuub

Aren, could you say it in 10 words max?

narikaa

She's American, you should be grateful as is for coherent language devoid of all the usual cringeworthy:

awesome

I was like

that's what I'm talking about (when patently you weren't)

O.M.G.

sick

etc etc

Tits McGee

She's American, you should be grateful as is for coherent language devoid of all the usual cringeworthy:

awesome

I was like

that's what I'm talking about (when patently you weren't)

O.M.G.

sick

etc etc

Totally.

Mazz

Word