Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Note to rep factories, make this AP!!!

_DC_

We all know I hate Offshore Royal Oaks, but I love the Royal Oak Chronograph (in fact I have the rep incoming from Tim as we speak).

This limited edition version meanwhile has all the flare of the Offshore with none of the overblown celebrity endorsed monstrousness, huzzah!

It's the ref 26326st, same specs as the standard ROC but on blue rubber/blue gator and with a two tone blue and white dial with a few nice nods to Italy (note the red white and green marks on the 3 o'clock subdial) the country which inspired it..

79658D0C-96E2-478D-92DF-4E6F2BFBE8E4_zpskt4fucsx.jpg

What do you think?! I think there's finally a colourful AP I can get onboard with, we just need the rep factories to take note!!

DC

Jonnybaws

They can and can't do it mate..

The movement in the Gen can't be rep'd with the good old 7750...

The have done a ROC with a 7750 but the seconds are at 9 instead of 6 (as on the Gen) and case thicker too...

I'd love to see them do a good rep of a ROC but won't be done for a while, if at all!

Nnilswerdna

Dial is too busy and if money no object I'd still go for the classic 15202ST

Phantomtech

The have done a ROC with a 7750 but the seconds are at 9 instead of 6 (as on the Gen) and case thicker too...

I'd love to see them do a good rep of a ROC but won't be done for a while, if at all!

+1, this movement is not so simple.

_DC_

The current quartz rep is very good, seconds at 6 and correct subdial positioning, I'd settle for that!

DC

kennycoder

Too busy for my taste too.. but what the hell do I know.. I have navi world and love it.

daytona1984

love it

UmpaHimself

Yeah that's sexy

The current quartz rep is very good, seconds at 6 and correct subdial positioning, I'd settle for that!

DC

I wish they could do the micro step on the small seconds though to make it faux auto. With the closed caseback that would be perfect

ebzen02

Yeah that's sexy

DC

I wish they could do the micro step on the small seconds though to make it faux auto. With the closed caseback that would be perfect

They have the microstep on these:

http://watchfinder.p...ageID=238001368

BTW, on these microstep, how is the sweep? Is it comparable to the automatic counterpart.. Never seen one in action..curious

Edited by ebzen02

ebzen02

Found my answer by using the famous search button..lmao

UmpaHimself
Found my answer by using the famous search button..lmao

:lol: nice work. The problem is that the micro stepper is on the large chrono seconds but not on the small running seconds. I own that watch in white. Gave it to my grandpa, he loves it

Colinthomas

Forget this one

jahnaosei

Great, on steel bracelet should look amazing