Sign in to follow this  
Pentax

PAM 288

Pentax

Purchased a PAM 288 have not made any picts yet as week end is near I will make Picts and post them

I am looking to buy a gen Croc Strap for This Watch have asked Mark from Times shop does not supply separately does anyone have any Suggestions ?

I also Asked Mary she Can not find them at this time

Thanks

Pentax

Silverspeed

Send these guys an email http://www.inspire-workshop.com/index.do

they can make you a gen croc strap 27x20mm so that you can use the deployant of the rep strap.

Pentax
Send these guys an email http://www.inspire-workshop.com/index.do

they can make you a gen croc strap 27x20mm so that you can use the deployant of the rep strap.

thanks Silver Will give them a Email :-)

ebzen02

Hey Pentax.. I am having a strap made by Inspired-Workshop that I might not want.. should be getting to me soon. It is the coffee colored one.. Ordered it about 2 weeks ago.

KBH

Better make sure they have the proper dimensions for fitting the deployant buckle. I noticed the clasp hole is a little larger than on other straps.

ebzen02

That is why I ordered a 27/22 for a tang buckle.

Pentax
Hey Pentax.. I am having a strap made by Inspired-Workshop that I might not want.. should be getting to me soon. It is the coffee colored one.. Ordered it about 2 weeks ago.

Ebzen Pm me your price and if you have some picts too

Thanks Mate

Pentax

Picts of My Pam 288

IMG_1668Medium.jpg

IMG_1671Medium.jpg

IMG_1675Medium.jpg

IMG_1677Medium.jpg

IMG_1679Medium.jpg

IMG_1682Medium.jpg

IMG_1678Medium.jpg

IMG_1683Medium.jpg

IMG_1681Medium.jpg

Pentax

Two Things that annoy me are 1 the Chronograph sec. counter is not dead on centered and 2 the Crown does not fully tough its base at full screw position other wise the watch is Perfect!!

KBH
Two Things that annoy me are 1 the Chronograph sec. counter is not dead on centered and 2 the Crown does not fully tough its base at full screw position other wise the watch is Perfect!!

That's a shame. Mine is perfect in both those items. Did you get pictures to approve before sipping?

Pentax

That's a shame. Mine is perfect in both those items. Did you get pictures to approve before sipping?

Yes I did but I could not make those details out from the picts

No Problem I will find someone to sell it too and get another with upgraded Croco