Sign in to follow this  
shinynewbling52

will the new Tag Aquaracers (metal bezel without paint) be rep'd?

shinynewbling52

I'm liking the Tag WAY2113 style. I've seen some chronos with that style too. Hoping they're repped soon. I like my older rep but after seeing the newer style I'm thinking mine looks dated a bit. What's the turn around time for repping? They did the PAm 512 pretty quickly and about a year after the 47mm version of the PAM512 came out.

graman

Welcome to the forum mate... I'm not fussed either way... Not really a Tag fan.... I put them in with Hublot... Not my cup of tea.

shinynewbling52

Well the Hublot classic fusion quartz chronograph is also on my want list as well. As far as gens go the three hand model Tag will have the same quality and movemnet as 90% of the other brands (Breitling Galactic, cartier up until the calibre de cartier, and whoever else not including omega make an ETA three hand movement watch) so it's all about looks to me if I'm going that route and the Tag ticks all the looks boxes for me. I'm at the point in my collection where I'm placing a pemium looks and on movement ease of maintenance and parts availibility/longevity over inhouse mystique. It would be nice if tag would have an in house 3 hander but no big deal to me. Having handled them I'd put the fit and finish on par with just about everybody else.

greg_r

It seems likely that it'll happen at some point. How well they'll rep it (and how soon) remains to be seen, however.

UmpaHimself

I'm sure they will. Seems to be a decently popular rep and doing an SS bezel should be a piece of cake for these factories at this point. Shit, they've done enough Breitling reps to cover probably any type of machinery they would need