Sign in to follow this  
shaunb84

What's the best quality Rep?

Vreds

Googling bmt on Italian bread light mayo with everything except the tomatoes and olives is for the win, other than that I love lamp!

No no no, extra olives and no onion is the way to go, noob ;)

Hornet
Does anyone know if there's a Navitimer rep without the sunken date wheel issue?

Yes I do.....

Steve36

Olives??? Good of the devil... Gherkin however, nom nom nom ;)

Good??? +}!%|€ Autocorrect meant to say food

myaz

I like Breitling Bentleys, Rolex Daytona, Omega Seamaster, Tag Carrera just to name a few.

You joined in 2012, fair to say you don't spend much time reading here. Your questions are way too general about way too many watches.

As per RUSH2112 and others, you're good with Panerai and Rolex (but not Daytona). In addition, learn to like any of the "Super reps" and you'll be fine.

Otherwise, you will end up discussing minutiae ad nauseam and you'd have to spend a LOT of time doing catch up reading first.

ag69

As the per the title what's the best/closest rep currently available?

You need to do some searching before asking such a question. For starters take a look at the noob section and your question will surely be answered there.

ag69

Panerai.

Nope, get yourself a Richard Mille. These watches are real close to the gen at fraction of the price!! :giggle:

Kleen™

Ferfuxsaiks...will it ever stop....

Hornet

Ferfuxsaiks...will it ever stop....

......never.

James.

AAA+ Swiss

Ask for one of those

masmannan
200_zpscd96555b.gif

dalboy

Groundhog Day !!

Dal

RUSH2112

Panerai.

Nope, get yourself a Richard Mille. These watches are real close to the gen at fraction of the price!! :giggle:

Horrid watches.

Nikohublot

Sorry if already discussed , but wouldnt a "super/best rep" sticky in the newbie section solve this problem and save some time and nerves ...

I mean something like this :

Rolex:

Breitling:

And so on.

Maybe moderated and from time to time updated.

black263

Sorry if already discussed , but wouldnt a "super/best rep" sticky in the newbie section solve this problem and save some time and nerves ...

Rolex:

Breitling:

And so on.

Brilliant idea. Or you could spend 10 seconds in the search box, with super rep as the search term, and look what comes up first. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=49492

Nikohublot

Rolex:

Breitling:

And so on.

Brilliant idea. Or you could spend 10 seconds in the search box, with super rep as the search term, and look what comes up first. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=49492

:DDD sorry . Never looked for a super rep thread i was just asking for other members :)

black263

Rolex:

Breitling:

And so on.

Brilliant idea. Or you could spend 10 seconds in the search box, with super rep as the search term, and look what comes up first. http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=49492

:DDD sorry . Never looked for a super rep thread i was just asking for other members :)

Over 2800 results for that search term.

GoW13

Rolex:

Breitling:

And so on.

Brilliant idea. Or you could spend 10 seconds in the search box, with super rep as the search term, and look what comes up first. http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=49492

Too bad, that 2000 are from noobs/newbs asking for 1:1 AAA super reps... :/

Nikohublot

Rolex:

Breitling:

And so on.

Thanks god you had a dinner :P...

JSJ
Does anyone know if there's a Navitimer rep without the sunken date wheel issue?

Yes. The latest Navitimer World.

Gazzla
KVrz547.jpg

RUSH2112

Who would decide what to include as a super rep in this pinned thread? Leave it the way it is, search or don't search.

Frankt8242

Pay no attention to these peasants!!!

I own the "best rep" on the planet..!!

Here it is:

IMG_6436-1.jpg

I know it's the "best"because there's no other one like it to my knowledge ..

I'd be willing to part with it for no less than $2000.00...

Oh wait...!!!..

this isn't repgeek is it..?? :giggle: :giggle:

deju

Link Broken - I see no buy now button for best rep...

What's the point in a forum if you won't just tell us the best rep to buy.

Left Coast Guy

OP -- the forum is a great resource, and folks here are super helpful, if you do some research and ask a thoughtful question. If you ask shit questions, you get shit responses. Makes sense, right?

That said, sniff around a bit, read some articles, use the search bar and so on. Then when you come back to ask a question, be a little more targeted in your ask.

black263

Link Broken - I see no buy now button for best rep...

What's the point in a forum if you won't just tell us the best rep to buy.

If you bothered to read the introduction to the forum before you joined, you would see that the forum does not exist to tell you what to buy. The primary purpose is to give you information which will stop you being scammed, or ripped off. We do so by pointing out which dealers are trustworthy, which watches are good buys, and which are to be avoided. However, it's up to you to do your research. What happens when we tell you the best rep to buy is a Panerolexlot, and you don't like the look of it. Your next question would be what is the second best watch to buy, and so on. I have had a wide selection of watches, each of which I thought, at the time, was the best to buy. Some I kept, some I sold. Some I wear, and some just sit in the watch box. Right now, my favourite is a Steinhart OVM gen, as I'm wearing it. Tomorrow may well be something entirely different. I have watches I love, which are nothing whatever like the gen, apart from the name printed on the dial, as the gen manufacturer never made one like that. We call them fantasies, and they are beautiful watches in their own right.

I have no idea of your taste. Would you let me tell you what to wear, what toiletries to use, what car to buy, where to live, what company to work for, who to date, or marry. So why should I tell you which watch to buy?