Sign in to follow this  
shaunb84

What's the best quality Rep?

black263

Brilliant idea. Or you could spend 10 seconds in the search box, with super rep as the search term, and look what comes up first. http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=49492

Link Broken - I see no buy now button for best rep...

What's the point in a forum if you won't just tell us the best rep to buy.

I smell a Troll. If you want the best rep however, just send me $1000 and I'll send you what I think is the best rep. If you don't like it, no refund.

Kleen™

Brilliant idea. Or you could spend 10 seconds in the search box, with super rep as the search term, and look what comes up first. http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=49492

Link Broken - I see no buy now button for best rep...

What's the point in a forum if you won't just tell us the best rep to buy.

I smell a Troll. If you want the best rep however, just send me $1000 and I'll send you what I think is the best rep. If you don't like it, no refund.

My nose tells me you are right.

dudermania

Guys - you've humoured this clown for far too long. Lock thread and throw to the wasteland me thinks.

RUSH2112
Guys - you've humoured this clown for far too long. Lock thread and throw to the wasteland me thinks.

There is more moderator overflow?

torobravo

My response would be, those who are the closest aesthetically and in terms of functions to the gen. Some details, those damn details can never be exactly the same.. never, than it would be a gen :)

kiko1314

My response would be, those who are the closest aesthetically and in terms of functions to the gen. Some details, those damn details can never be exactly the same.. never, than it would be a gen :)

I totally agree what Toro said here. Even the gen watches are different from batches to batches. Just get what you like and enjoy the watch.

Most of the super reps cannot be distinguished in RL from the Gen, period.

black263

I totally agree what Toro said here. Even the gen watches are different from batches to batches. Just get what you like and enjoy the watch.

Most of the super reps cannot be distinguished in RL from the Gen, period.

We're talking about on the wrist here. If you know what you're looking for or open the back, I don't think any rep would get through.