Sign in to follow this  
Bentleylover

Newly launched AP Rg rubber clad by Jf

Bentleylover

Planning to order the AP Rg rubber clad JF is the dial perfect ? What all other flaws . Pls suggest.

Thanks

Hinwong2008

at least give us the link...

Venomous

The bezel is better than the noob version I believe, but that's about it.

I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable AP buyers, such as Aston and JB will give you a better idea.

V

baxter

apparently the watch is absolutely fantastic and a big improvement on the noob in terms of crystal, bezel and RG colour but the dial colour is off, ie not grey. I'm sure Johnny Baws will chime in soon as he had one.

Venomous

Here's my noob 57th street with one of the profs crystals.

I'm not certain I'd upgrade to the JF model personally, but if I didn't have this, then I'd buy it, because it's a beautiful piece.

image.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita

apparently the watch is absolutely fantastic and a big improvement on the noob in terms of crystal, bezel and RG colour but the dial colour is off, ie not grey. I'm sure Johnny Baws will chime in soon as he had one.

Pretty much what Baxter has said above, but like he also said Jonnybaws is the best person to answer this question.

Chiquita Fanjita

image.jpg

The crystal really makes the RG accents pop on that. Gorgeous mate :)

Bentleylover

Thanks for the info guys.

Jonnybaws

Did have it, would still have it.. however, it was DOA and I returned it to the TD...

The watch was one I had been looking forward to for a good while.. the case, Rubber Clad bezel, strap, deployment, crystal, hands were all quality..

However, one of the main features that attracted me to this watch in the first place, was the Dial, on the gen its a dark grey (the v1 gen of this watch had a lighter grey dial)..

Anyhoo, on arrival, the dial was a BIG disappointment to me, maybe my expectations were too high?

But the colour was more olive than dark grey and the finish was too glossy not dull, the tapisserie was also too rounded, it didn't have the nice clean, sharp defined edges that JF are more than capable of producing..

I would like to get this watch again, but will only do so once they correct the dial..

If you can live with the dial then the rest of the watch is outstanding, in my humble opinion..

Chiquita Fanjita

Did have have, would still have it.. however, it was DOA and I returned it to the TD...

The watch was one I had been looking forward to for a good while.. the case, Rubber Clad bezel, strap, deployment, crystal, hands were all quality..

However, one of the main features that attracted me to this watch in the first place, was the Dial, on the gen its a dark grey (the v1 gen of this watch had a lighter grey dial)..

Anyhoo, on arrival, the dial was a BIG disappointment to me, maybe my expectations were too high?

But the colour was more olive than dark grey and the finish was too glossy not dull, the tapisserie was also too rounded, it didn't have the nice clean, sharp defined edges that JF are more than capable of producing..

I would like to get this watch again, but will only do so once they correct the dial..

If you can live with the dial then the rest of the watch is outstanding, in my humble opinion..

The master has spoken :notworthy: