Sign in to follow this  
DenGNNJ

What Would You Do?.....

DenGNNJ

I bought my two nephews rep watches for Xmas. One is 24, the other 22.

Bought a classic Sub for the older nephew w/Asian ETA, and a B&R 02 series chrono with an A7750 for the younger. I'm starting to think that my 22 year old nephew won't give the watch the kind of TLC that a 7750 needs.

I have a couple of other watches on order for myself, due to be delivered before Xmas. Should I sub one of the other watches for the B&R or just go with the B&R and hope for the best.

Thanks for your input.

djprone

you could give it to me as a christmas pressie, i will look after it, i promise haha

DenGNNJ
you could give it to me as a christmas pressie, i will look after it, i promise haha

yeah, I'm going to have to give your suggestion some serious ......NO! nice try though.

Akira

Bought a classic Sub for the older nephew w/Asian ETA, and a B&R 02 series chrono with an A7750 for the younger. I'm starting to think that my 22 year old nephew won't give the watch the kind of TLC that a 7750 needs.

I have a couple of other watches on order for myself, due to be delivered before Xmas. Should I sub one of the other watches for the B&R or just go with the B&R and hope for the best.

Thanks for your input.

Depends on what you have incoming....but generally I would say yes.

7750 is for watchlovers IMO

DenGNNJ

Thanks for your input.

Depends on what you have incoming....but generally I would say yes.

7750 is for watchlovers IMO

Comiing in are Hublot F1 quartz chrono in rose gold (ala Robert) & a GMT II Anniversary with Asian ETA.

sconehead

My 16 year old son has a penchant for Breit chronos...I have two that need looking at now...learn from my mistakes...:cheerleader2:

Fiddo

I would give him the quartz chrono. Likely to give the most trouble free performance.

wat44

ive got a quartz Omega chrono PO

perfect and prob free

DenGNNJ

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your input. Nephew #2 gets the Hublot quartz chrono.