Sign in to follow this  
ebzen02

Rep of the Year 2010-- Time To Put in Your Vote

SirDomino
The correct 10 on the bezel? + I think you get a special "you suck ass noob" email.. It is worth the price of admission... And if you ask him if it's an automatic...hehehe.... I dare you ask him in a PM... Please ask him.. Please?

So the only difference is the "Correct 10" on the bezel, with all other features being identical?

And I am guessing you are alluding to Robert's impeccable customer service with the rest of the reply? :blink:

ebzen02
The correct 10 on the bezel? + I think you get a special "you suck ass noob" email.. It is worth the price of admission... And if you ask him if it's an automatic...hehehe.... I dare you ask him in a PM... Please ask him.. Please?

So the only difference is the "Correct 10" on the bezel, with all other features being identical?

And I am guessing you are alluding to Robert's impeccable customer service with the rest of the reply? :blink:

Yup... Robert sells quality products and very good prices. His infamous customer service is due in part to folks just not knowing what they want and/or expecting too much from the product. He shoots from the hip and some folks do not like that.. But, that is part of the fun when dealing with Robert.. He is different and really caters to a more seasoned group of rep collectors.

If I were to buy a DSSD, it would be from him.

SirDomino

Yup... Robert sells quality products and very good prices. His infamous customer service is due in part to folks just not knowing what they want and/or expecting too much from the product. He shoots from the hip and some folks do not like that.. But, that is part of the fun when dealing with Robert.. He is different and really caters to a more seasoned group of rep collectors.

I agree he is as picky (if not more so) than us and provides quality stuff!

The only things that gives me pause with Robert is his payment methods and his customs/seizure policy, with him offering a 50% refund instead of a reship. I just wonder how prevalent seizures are.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Edited by sirdomino

ebzen02

The only things that gives me pause with Robert is his payment methods and his customs/seizure policy, with him offering a 50% refund instead of a reship. I just wonder how prevalent seizures are.

Me 2..

w204

I have the DSSD from Robert and it is super sharp. Great quality piece and I don't think you can get much better until you spend much more. Definitely the best value of a Rolex rep you can get period.

Depending where you live, you don't need to worry about customs. I do know that Europe's policies suck so you may have to consider it if you live there. I live in the US and I have had zero problems with customs.

You also do have to understand that PP is risky for many dealers to use because there are idiots out there that would type things in the box that causes PP to seize their accounts and all the money that goes with it.

GC

My vote goes to the Ploprof V2...

My second vote goes to the Rolex GMTIIc

ebzen02

Walking into an AD (not suggested) I would much rather be caught wearing a 288 than a Rolex.. But, I think the GMTIIc is a great rep.. Well.. I am getting mine in a day or two.. Can't wait!

NFleischer

The Rep of the year? The GMT2 C has been around for 2 years, the SOSF also is an oldie.

That's why I voted for the PAM 288.

Dendo

The winner will inevitably be the 288.

I have one, it is not my first vote, but it gets the weight of votes and is a fine watch.

The winner will inevitably be the 288.

It is not my first vote, but it gets the weight of votes and is a fine watch.

TAGster

I have two votes: one without having the rep and one having it.

My "without having" vote goes to 288. I must say this oppinion is solely based on the pics I´ve seen and on the watch´s description posted on Mary´s offering thread. It looks and it reads is an awesome rep.

Now, for my "having the rep" vote, I agree with Del, since I have one of that Subs from TimesShop and from my newbie point of view, is a great, great rep talking about value/benefit:

While I agree that the SOHv2 and the 288 are unbelievable reps, and leaving aside accuracy to the gen for a moment, the best rep package must have been the TimesShop Sub at $45! At this money, nothing looks better.

Could it be the first ever disposable Rolex? :rofl:

blacksubwallpaper1280x1.jpg

Happy New Year for all of you mates!!