Sign in to follow this  
Pseudonym

New V6F 15400 released.

Realism

Not sure how I missed this last month!

The new decorated movement looks amazing. Anyone purchased one of these yet for the real test.

It's the extra thickness of the case I'm not sure about....

why don't you buy it and test it for us?

I'll go halves with you on one first..

why should I fund your watch? if you have any half sense?

it would be our watch for the benefit of the rwg community :giggle:

so why don't you fund me instead? since it makes so much sense to you

replicastuff

sorry mate i'm not as minted as you and can blow that sort of cash.

I tend to read as much reviews on here before making purchasing. i know some ap nuts here and hopefully we will see a side by side comparison.

back to you:

"why don't you buy it and test it for us"

you're not really adding anything to the post as was hoping someone would have pulled the trigger already. cheers

Realism

I tend to read as much reviews on here before making purchasing. i know some ap nuts here and hopefully we will see a side by side comparison.

back to you:

you're not really adding anything to the post as was hoping someone would have pulled the trigger already. cheers

since you're nothing but a piker - why not contribute for a change?

replicastuff

back to you:

what's a piker?

have done comparisons before in the past for benefit of members.

why don't you contribute for a change

Realism

back to you:

what's a piker?

have done comparisons before in the past for benefit of members.

why don't you contribute for a change

psf - how long have you been here? not long?

I don;t need to tell you what I've done for members here

and oh...I've done things like transshipping for members over here to help them get items cheaper/ not available in their home countries...

but I guess you won't be one of them in the list anytime soon

linos

Guys. Does the Miyota rotor make a lot of noise when moves? Thanks.

replicastuff

Not had to do this before but found the lovely "ignore" button for realism, looks like it blocks off all his unhelpful comments - fantastic.

Hi Linos,

I've had the pre-miyota version of a the blue 15400 and the rotor wasn't noisy at all.

Really tempted by this new decorated version.

Duzza

I had this model briefly but sold it on. There was no noise from the rotor, it tends to be the cheaper Miyota that is noisy.

Realism

Not had to do this before but found the lovely "ignore" button for realism, looks like it blocks off all his unhelpful comments - fantastic.

right... because you sure are very "helpful" indeed...:rofl:

let me c... too hard up for cash too to help up even with server costs? rather let others do the heavy lifting right?

linos

Is that the TF factory decorated movement Miyota that is noisy

Lagger

Hi Linos,

I've had the pre-miyota version of a the blue 15400 and the rotor wasn't noisy at all.

Really tempted by this new decorated version.

Yes that feature unfortunately does come in handy sometimes............for what its worth I missed one of these M2M the other day and another member bagged it, if you fire the last owner a PM (search in the sales to find the thread) I'm sure he might help, seemed like a decent chap via PM.

replicastuff

Is that the TF factory decorated movement Miyota that is noisy

i wonder whether it is this one that toro has on special which may be noisy:

http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_49&product_id=1386

he has about 3 versions on his webpage including the decorated movement one. Maybe worth pinging an e-mail to toro, he is normally quite accomodating in giving advice.

Dcsrs200

TF is better watch , better logo , bezel screws , thinner as well

MarioDeMedellin

Now includes Miyota with 3120 style bridges.

ac7212ce3de1d3c354a8b39917f3820c.jpg

http://www.pure-time...bracelet-a3120/

Well priced @ $358

Discuss.

I bought one 2 weeks ago. Runs good, keep time good. Only problem... the rotor sounds crapppy and loud. I think everything on this watch, for that low price, is very well made. Band is good. For that low price it's one of the best rep I've bought. I also had the chance to compare it with an originaal (I had one and sold it 1 week ago). Would like to put some pic's here but it's a real hustle and don't get it (how to do it). When I learn, I promise to show you the comparing pic's. I saved some 15 pic's

j0ebiden

Hi All,

So I've been trying to source the TF Factory version of the 15400 Miyota 9015 in white. Would appreciate your sage wisdom on the following:

Marvellous Replica - $338. States 10MM thickness

Kingwatch - $285. States 11MM thickness

Both dealers say they come from the TF Factory. Who's correct as per the true TF Factory version?

Thanks in advance!

NFleischer

Wow this 'progress' marches on. I can't believe all the versions of this watch with the constant tinkering with the fake mov't.

I have an older "Swiss" BP version still running pretty well after 2 years, looks more or less like the rest IMO.

Aluminum
It´s thick as a brick (which is negative, gen 9,8mm the best Myota 10,07mm, the BP one 11mm) and the lower part of the caseset seems "wrong".

High alert on the price of $358, when was the last time a new release was cheaper? And supposedly better on top? Serious doubts on my part, I´ll wait and see.

Others: the position of the golden, dented wheel near the rotor center makes me shiver, bridge-screw on the lower right is not centered and already torn/worn.

The other 2 screws on the bridge don´t inspire confidence either, center of the rotor seems glued on with ? plastic screws?

The engraving on all of the rotor to me is definitely not on the quality level of the Myota best or the BP. I don´t have a good pic of this handy but this is the rotor of my swiss BP and it´s totally different in raisings and depth:

L1050208_zpsafdfe804.jpg

In terms of price it's V6F so will be at least $100 cheaper in a month or so.

I'm on the same boat as you so to say.....did you go with tf or v6?

oberblender

Now includes Miyota with 3120 style bridges.

http://www.pure-time...bracelet-a3120/

Well priced @ $358

Discuss.

I bought one 2 weeks ago. Runs good, keep time good. Only problem... the rotor sounds crapppy and loud. I think everything on this watch, for that low price, is very well made. Band is good. For that low price it's one of the best rep I've bought. I also had the chance to compare it with an originaal (I had one and sold it 1 week ago). Would like to put some pic's here but it's a real hustle and don't get it (how to do it). When I learn, I promise to show you the comparing pic's. I saved some 15 pic's

Please show us these comparing pics!!!! :)

Edited by oberblender