Sign in to follow this  
BanDiDo

What Are Your Most Expensive Replicas?

BanDiDo

Hello all,

Having recently missed the sale of AP LeBron James in M2M. I can't take my mind off this stunning watch. I am in the process of ordering one from one of the TDs but I can't justify spending that amount of money on replica.

So can you please share your information on your most expensive replica purchase. Please be gentle with this newbie. Thanks.

zufir

Well the Omega LMPO + Kenny relumed....not quite expensive but still

psantos1091

Pics or it didn't happen

zufir

Pics or it didn't happen

Unfortunately, it is still with Kenny. Sorry friend :(

nunu78

My V5 sub with Swiss ETA and OEM crystal and cyclop with Pearl mod by Vac. It also has the correct SEL.

ED4F60CA-3618-4FF5-B0C7-EA4532DE00D6.jpg

BanDiDo

Great. Thanks. As at the moment my most expensive replica is PAM359 O 1:1 Best Edition on Black Strap P.9000 Movement which is $348+$40 shipping followed by Breitling SuperOcean Abyss 44m Yellow the one reviewed by the one-and-only Del.

With my moderately priced gens and couple of reps from TDs & M2M I have picked few but I am not very sure if I should go ahead and order this LeBron or not.....I am crazy and I know it....

BanDiDo
My V5 sub with Swiss ETA and OEM crystal and cyclop with Pearl mod by Vac. It also has the correct SEL.

ED4F60CA-3618-4FF5-B0C7-EA4532DE00D6.jpg

That's a gem

ShovelnTC

Well my most expensive is a BK Sub and previously a TC with Gen insert but these days my max spend on a Rep is $300 which is why I haven't bought a Rep for a long time.

BanDiDo
Well my most expensive is a BK Sub and previously a TC with Gen insert but these days my max spend on a Rep is $300 which is why I haven't bought a Rep for a long time.

Words of wisdom I reckon.

<RJ>

Around £600 for a kenny modded man on the moon rep. Around the same $ for a serviced Breitling Blackbird. Feels kinda stupid about it now, I should have used the money for a gen man on the moon instead. :Doh:

BanDiDo

Around £600 for a kenny modded man on the moon rep. Around the same $ for a serviced Breitling Blackbird. Feels kinda stupid about it now, I should have used the money for a gen man on the moon instead. :Doh:

Wow! that's lots of money, this hobby is not for the faint-hearted but anyway you are happy wit your watches that is the most important thing m8.

Thanks for sharing.

steve123

pam438 kw 7750

$450usd all in. yuck

GoW13

At the moment my Tudor BB red with Kenny mod, but soon it will be my DSSD (405$) with new V2 bezel insert (80$) and maybe some new mods... :boxedin:

But not spending a lot on new ones now. Only looking a promotions, sales and M2M

Genius

my TC sub now it has a gen insert and a couple of gen eta gears in the movement im about $700 in

BanDiDo

Thanks for sharing guys. $700 on a Rep? That's great.

wdev

I saw the Lebron also, awesome watch but I'm very cautious to spend over $500 on a 7750 mvmnt, especially when the secs are placed anywhere but at 9. Don't have those scruples with ETA's though :lol:

My TC 16610LV, set me back $620

WP_20150505_10_47_52_Pro_zpsykaxz2ay.jpg

Also have a Kenny relumed BK with new dial, somewhere north of $500. Contemplating M2M though as I hardly wear it since it got my TC

WP_20150326_11_07_20_Pro_zpszfpq0lqw.jpg

alexjustdoit

Bout four fiddy on an AP Montauk Highway w/ custom strap, bought yesterday, dreamt about empty wallets chasing me Pacman style that night.

markeym3

It was $460 for my KW Bronzo ....

20140821_145133_zps06dbefdd.jpg

Hornet

Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL, around $400 purchase price, plus delivery, plus $200 for full service....

20150508_150506_zpsbnojj936.jpg

....runs sweet as a nut, but fuck me what a lot of money!

GoW13

This one is on my wanted list as well! Still waiting for a TD sale or a good offer in M2M :D

Venomous

This was my most expensive, but worth every penny. Now with it's new owner.

image.jpg

Mattcas

I'm cheap therefore so are my reps :D haha..most expensive is probably my AP Diver which was aboot £200ish.

Bout four fiddy on an AP Montauk Highway w/ custom strap, bought yesterday, dreamt about empty wallets chasing me Pacman style that night.

Thats cheap a Montauk! They are like well over 500 everywhere..i've wanted one foreverrrrr

alexjustdoit
I'm cheap therefore so are my reps :D haha..most expensive is probably my AP Diver which was aboot £200ish.

Thats cheap a Montauk! They are like well over 500 everywhere..i've wanted one foreverrrrr

Yup, especially with the strap too, which would have been like $180 on its own. I just had to jump on it.

Mattcas

Yup, especially with the strap too, which would have been like $180 on its own. I just had to jump on it.

m2m or something? Lucky bugger

Hornet
This one is on my wanted list as well! Still waiting for a TD sale or a good offer in M2M :D

What? The gt xl? If so I'm sure there are a couple on M2M at the moment.....