Sign in to follow this  
Conquerer

PO 9300 Working Chrono? Anyone have/had one?

Conquerer

Has anyone here purchased a 2 dial 9300? I know at least some of them have faux hour/min counters on the right dial that don't ever move. I see some of those ones on Marvellous Replica, but this one doesn't say that and says working chrono:

http://v.yupoo.com/p...lbums/12905438/

I'm curious if it actually works (also if it's not a ticking time bomb). I've asked MR, awaiting reply, but still curious if anyone's experienced this watch before and any impressions they might have. I heard people were afraid of this watch due to the A7750 and I think the 2 dial chrono rep being relatively new? At least it has the seconds at 9, although not sure if it's more troublesome than the 3 dial older POs. It's a complete stunner and I would love to get one probably as my next rep but any impressions or thoughts/opinions would be very helpful beforehand.

Edited by Conquerer

snaaakeey

That's a poor rep. The case is completely wrong. Don't know of that's a problem for you but though I'd let you know.

Conquerer

What about it is wrong?

Not sure about the case, but I can tell the pearl looks pretty bad. Annoying how the site's logo strategically covers it in all of the photos, but you can see it's not good quality. Otherwise comparing it to gen, the bezel looks a tad off (size, colour). And not sure why the right dial only counts minutes... I can only find gens which have the 1-12 dial there with the two hands. Anyway, MR says the right dial only works for the chrono minute hand.

Is there a good quality rep for this model? Particularly the blue bezel, but perhaps other colours as well?

Edit: Oh, do you mean they used the 8500 (smaller) case for the 9300 rep? I heard that was updated for the V2 although not sure which one this is. Anyway the pearl alone bothers me, but I'd love a good quality rep of this model. Maybe the faux hour/min counter BP model is the way to go, although for $400 that's already expensive for an A7750, let alone with a faux dial.

Edited by Conquerer