Sign in to follow this  
samipasazade

need help on panerai

samipasazade

i am looking for a panerai radiomir black seal black leather watch. Any can recommend where to buy here? There are just so many links, it is easy to get lost. If this post is not a good practice, i apologize in advance. Otherwise, if anyone tried a panerai and is happy, pls let me know where he bought. What i care about most is that the color on steel,dial and leather is shiny not matte like it is old and cheap quality. thank you.

Aren

Hi Sam,

I purchased my Blackseal from PWC. (Robert)

It is a great watch. I really like it. It is beautiful and reliable.

Before I ordered, I just read the terms of service and knew what I wanted.

With Robert you get a wholesale price, but you need to know what you want

and just go for it.

I ordered it, paid for it...it arrived...it is great. I am happy.

I think Robert has the best PAM's. ;)

I had a very easy transaction with him.

Everything went smoothly and I have a lovely watch.

All the Best in your future purchases.

Welcome to the RWG forum. You found the best place.

Warm Wishes,

Arenaria

Edit: You may prefer a custom strap. The PAMs don't come with a vintage style strap,

at least not that I know of... The important thing is the watch. The strap is easy to replace

and you can then get exactly what you are looking for in a strap.

Luthier

And don't ask Robert too many questions, just send him email with description of PAM you want, and wait for reply with instructions, how to pay. Then pay and wait. Simple.

And yes, you should post your 1st post in NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION, and tell us, who you are, where from, etc. It's not "a must", but just a gesture of politeness.

Welcome to the Forum!

robbie888

Hello Sam,

I purchased my Blackseal from Trusty Time / Andrew (http://www.yourtrustytime.com)

With Swiss Unitas ETA 6497 with Functional Swan Neck Regulator. Great watch, but only with the standard brown strap. Strap replaced for a better one from Watchbandcenter (www.watchbandcenter.com).

Andrew is great doing busines with, pictures before shipping, testing on timekeeping and waterprofing. And important for me, living in the EU, shipping through UK.

P.S. Also been doing business with Robert, also great watches and service, but a busy man with no time for long conversations.

Good luck, Rob

Luthier

As far as I know, Andrew is a dropshipper. He resides in Singapore, and his or Josh's relatives ship watches from China. He, actually, never see the watch.

Baldrick
He, actually, never see the watch.

That's one of the 10 big lies that you're perpetuating :dunno:

Josh and Andrew might not see ALL of their watches, but they do see a percentage, which in no way invalidates the excellent service they provide, there are thousands of satisfied J&A customers spread across all the forums, to insinuate they are simply 'drop-shippers' is to do them a disservice, they've provided excellent service over many years, a large percentage of the 'super-reps' we have today would not be if not for them, NO-ONE should have any qualms about ordering from them. :bugeyes:

Luthier

And percentage of returns they have is highest amongst all dealers.

Baldy, when you'll spend as much time in Guangzhou, as I did, and when you'll talk with many professionals in rep. world, then, and only then, you'll have right to open your mouth.

For now - just shut up.

Baldrick
And percentage of returns they have is highest amongst all dealers.

And which magical process lead you to that divination, yeah, yeah, you KNOW all, you're the magic 8 ball, :snowedin:

A greater number of sales usually accounts for greater number of returns, still doesn't make your statement correct, Einstein.

So, you've been to GZ a half dozen times, found yourself a nice little dealer that you softened up for cheap or freebie watches by introducing her to the forums, doesn't make you an expert, I've forgotten more about watches than you'll ever know, besides which, I don't publish on the forums how many times I've visited China, nor the number of 'professionals' (:bugeyes:) I've talked with, so you have no idea of how many times I've been, unlike you, who just loves to keep reminding us all, I've seen some of the idiotic statements that you've made, proving that you're well entrenched in the 87% of world idiots. :(

Have another whiff of your wood glue Einstein, it'll help you forget the $5000 :dunno:

spboudart
:thumbsup:

Pentax
:thumbsup:

dingle
:thumbsup::D

greg_r

popcorn-unexpected.jpg

@ the original poster. Aren gave you the right advice. Try PrestigeWatchCo or ReplicaMake for the watch itself. You are probably going to want to add an aftermarket strap, though, as rep straps are rarely that good. Panatime or BOB (waccex.de) both supply radiomir straps - see the trusted dealer list for info. :)

WebWind

2922965126_5da4ae81e1.jpg

Too much popcorn in one thread ...

@ greg_r

+1000

Tom3949

Mind if I sit in?

:)

Baldrick
Mind if I sit in?

:blowup:

Not at all, as long as you have patience, it usually takes him a couple of days reading his English phrasebook and a lot of phone calls to buddies for help in posting a response, which will no doubt be a one liner that'll go down like the proverbial ocean liner :wub:

WebWind
Mind if I sit in?

:blowup:

Not at all, as long as you have patience, it usually takes him a couple of days reading his English phrasebook and a lot of phone calls to buddies for help in posting a response, which will no doubt be a one liner that'll go down like the proverbial ocean liner :wub:

Talking about me?

Baldrick

"Talking 'bout me', no Siree :blowup:

WebWind
:picard2:

ebzen02
:picard2: