onzenuub
With intent?

No, with internet!!

DC

THE internet?

0F3D747C-8976-4483-A541-5D8C6F3A37CF_zpsmwmxqst1.gif

secret.jpg

Kcore
It's all BS post whoring. Same as " if I only had the funds" or, hey fellas, jump on this one before it's too late," or, " I have the same watch, only with..." Or, " it's a beauty better buy it fast."

Who the fuck cares if you don't have the money. The seller only cares if you have the money to buy.

If the watch is so great, why aren't you buying it yourself

Again, this is a sales thread, who the fuck cares if you have the same watch,mare you going to buy another

I'll be keep an eye out for your next sales thread with this post in mind Kenneth ;)

I think your trying too hard to create this bad boy image too. :P

After reading your book. Very interesting! ;)

luv2flyjrn
It's to let the op know you have sent them a personal message with an intention of purchasing the item, if the said item is still for sale, they're more likely to be hovering around the sales thread than their in box.

Seems the op is another one of those who's been a member for 5 mins and thinks he (or indeed she) can change how the game is played here........if you don't like it...... :finger:

This is the first post i got to that seems to make sense other than the ja assumption being made. I have been around for a few months with threels great m2m purchases.

luv2flyjrn

Well you guys took this thread and ran with it! Long story short is I assume all pm's are with intent. I don't have any sales here but have been in the sales industry. I always have a soft spot for the seller and get tired of seeing people low ball or try to lay claim when they have no real intention of paying fair value or in the reasonable future.

Time is money and I think it is time to close this thread.

cogwatch

It doesn't bother me enough to start a thread about it but I agree it's pointless. I don't agree that it puts any pressure on the seller though!

I'll expand on both those points since I'm in the middle of a tricky poo so I got time on my hands...

I agree it's pointless because when I refresh RWG the first thing I notice is if I've got a PM there's a big red "1" on my inbox, and I'll check that before I check for any new posts on my threads, especially if I'm selling something. So I'm gonna see your PM long before I see your post telling me you've PM'd, ergo your post alerting me to something I already know is pointless!!

I disagree with it putting pressure on a seller because a) as already mentioned I've had your PM and probably already replied to it by the time I see the post but more importantly b) it actually puts pressure on the person posting to say they've PM'd with intent!!! How?! Well you've just needlessly bumped my sales thread, making it more likely that someone else will see it and PM me an offer too... and maybe I go with their offer, maybe it's higher, maybe they're a VIP member and you're not, maybe they're prettier than you are (I can be won over with sexual favours)!!

So there ya go, that's my two cents... now PUSH... damn subway beef melt!!!!

DC

"Well you've just needlessly bumped my sales thread, making it more likely that someone else will see it and PM me an offer too... and maybe I go with their offer, maybe it's higher, maybe they're a VIP member and you're not, maybe they're prettier than you are (I can be won over with sexual favours)!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^ Haha, I've specifically NOT posted that I sent a PM in a sales thread for that very reason. Hey, it's dog eat dog out there in the M2M world.

James.

Wtf 6 pages??? Anyways, I'm guilty of posting "pm sent" on sales threads im interested in whilst pming the op purely to mark my territory. Im of the opinion other members are less likely to pm for a sales thread if someone has already posted in the thread because it gives the impression a sale is imminent. Or something or rather.

luv2flyjrn

Can't believe it made it to 6. I understand "pm sent" it is the whole with intent thing I found redundant

luv2flyjrn

Can't believe it made it to 6. I understand "pm sent" it is the whole with intent thing I found redundant

mysterio

What? You never sent anything accidentally? You must be one exact individual, but then you just posted the same thing twice. Is that posting with intent? :lol:

Hornet

What? You never sent anything accidentally? You must be one exact individual, but then you just posted the same thing twice. Is that posting with intent? :lol:

.....posting with duplication? Shows intent in my book.

elp

or redundancy :D

Hornet

or redundancy :D

....intent on redundancy?

luv2flyjrn

Pm'ed with intent of redundancy.

Posted from mobile so for some reason posted twice.

onzenuub
intentional.gif

Hornet

Are we trying for 7 pages?

Chrisby

Intense PM sent for intent on 7 pages from my tent

elp

intentional.gif

I can't believe you just gave the secret away ...

Hornet

I knew that you'd be along soon to kick start this off again!!!

How the devil are you mate? Up for some nestwhorepointlessposting?

Chrisby

I'm good pal, I'll bung you over a pm soon...

I love a good informative post like this :D

elp

What's that?

onzenuub

intentional.gif

I can't believe you just gave the secret away ...

image-4746808.jpg

Hornet

What's that?

....wait and see.

I'm good pal, I'll bung you over a pm soon...

I love a good informative post like this :D

....is this an informative thread?

Chrisby

Yes... Very informative :D

onzenuub

Yes... Very informative :D

Without intent to be. :P