Sign in to follow this  
alonzothomas

Whats your opinion ?

alonzothomas

Hey fella's /gals , In your opinion what rep would be the the closest in appearance to the genuine article ? That's available right now?

JSJ

Easy. The best sub.

onzenuub

1 man 1 cup.

greg_r
thisthreadagain.jpg

Testomatic

Hi,

Search for super reps threads, read all reviews, compare pics and then tell me cuz i m too lazy to ask the board to do it for me

dfq23

The closest to gen would probably be a Tissot from Ali but I doubt that's the answer you want as you can't really give it the big un with your mates wearing a PRC200

BadPickle
Hey fella's /gals , In your opinion what rep would be the the closest in appearance to the genuine article ? That's available right now?

Get a life arsehole :facepalm:

alonzothomas

There's nothing more I'd love than to be standing close to you when you said that. Another internet tough guy. I believe you need a life .

onzenuub
:popcorn:

BadPickle

There's nothing more I'd love than to be standing close to you when you said that. Another internet tough guy. I believe you need a life .

I think you're missing the point, you asked for an opinion, that IS my opinion, no need to get all Charlie big balls about my opinion, it's showing a lack of intellect on your part :P

onzenuub
Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

edwinowl

Aaaand they're off. Bring that sofa Onze need to get comfy.

alonzothomas

I think you're missing the point, you asked for an opinion, that IS my opinion, no need to get all Charlie big balls about my opinion, it's showing a lack of intellect on your part :P

Isee. "get a life arsehole " That's your idea of intellect? If so , your opinion doesn't matter to me . I don't need some pitiful little fucktard to give me an opinion on what to do with my life.

Baldrick
I don't need some pitiful little fucktard to give me an opinion on what to do with my life.

I don't think you should talk that way abut the employment advisor at the Jobcentre...he's just trying to help you...after all there aren't many jobs for....stealthy, Special Ops....Koga ninja keyboard warriors nowadays :B):

There's nothing more I'd love than to be standing close to you when you said that.

:rofl:....:lol:............love it....he funnee :D

UmpaHimself

gaytona.png

All the TD's can get it too. Just ask for gaytona

onzenuub
Popcorn-09-Psych.gifPopcorn-09-Psych.gif

elp

Carmen

sex-doll1.jpg

UmpaHimself

zkrmy5k.png

xj1corl.gif

GenTLe

Ahieaaaa!!!! Someone bring me a fuckin big popcorn box! QUICK!!!

elp

We'd love that too.

Venomous

Isee. "get a life arsehole " That's your idea of intellect? If so , your opinion doesn't matter to me . I don't need some pitiful little fucktard to give me an opinion on what to do with my life.

His opinion don't matter to you, yet you've asked a fucking stupid question in the General Discussion part of the forum?

What. A. C*nt.

V

onzenuub
Popcorn-09-Psych.gifPopcorn-09-Psych.gifPopcorn-09-Psych.gif

Wriggles

His opinion don't matter to you, yet you've asked a fucking stupid question in the General Discussion part of the forum?

What. A. C*nt.

V

Ah but ya see he doesn't think it's a stupid question. Surely this has never ever ever been asked before on a replica watch forum in existence for nearly a decade. Nope, definitely never.

60981-Third-Party-Facepalm-meme-extr-McI2.jpeg

BenjaminButton

Brilliant. I come home from a hard days work for some light TV and a classic RWG topic.

' get a life arsehole' I think is a kind and generous message......

I could not agree more. We all need arseholes and they should be for life.

alonzothomas

What. A. C*nt.

V

Ok , I asked a stupid question ........We should all meet for beers and discuss it :).. Then you could tell me how big a cunt I am ..