Sign in to follow this  
mulder

Tag Heuer Store Australia

mulder

Went to Sydney today and went to the Tag Heuer Store. I spotted a Calibre 16 in there I went gaga for. All the stores people were dressed in suits and the watches were handled with gloves on.

I nearly had to be stretchered out. Heres a photo of theoutside. I didnt take any inside the store.

I wish I had of gotten the model of that Calibre. It was beautiful.

tagstore.jpg

Forgot to mention I also got to look at some genuine Omega, Oris, Maurice Lacrox (?) and Breitling. My son asked for a Breitling catalogue and got two different ones given to him.

Im in love..........

oooo I also got the see a heap of old rolex watches in a shop in the Queen Victoria building. I couldnt see the prices but they were all in pretty good condition.

Its been a watch day.

(Also got to see the Terracotta Warriors on display as the NSW Art Gallery)

Edited by mulder

offshore

Unfortunately, you are looking at the proposed future of the watch industry.

All the smaller area AD's are being chopped for these flagship stores (Company owned of course)

They are also the receiving point for the "State Service Centre" now for that specific brand, and access to any spare parts is also now very restricted. (And getting worse)

Big, pretty, oozing class, and money...don't expect to have any discounts offered and DO expect to pay ludicrous sums for even the most minor service.

Similar are planned for other major brands...some stores will represent a number of different

marques...all from the same stable obviously.

Swatch just this week have advertised for a number of technicians to head up their country wide service centre.

They look pretty, and impressive, but someone will have to pay...and we know who that will finally be.

Offshore