38b8f3c8.jpg

sconehead

254? sounds like my score...:lol:

probably a range finder methinks...

Baldrick

Think it's your weight in kilos :lol:

ebzen02

420 would be mine..

That is a neat watch..still wouldn't buy it..

Vector

I had a golf lesson . The pro watched my drive and told me i was standing too close to the ball . Heeding this advice i stepped back a little further from the ball . No no said the pro , youre standing too close to the ball after you have hit it ! :lol:

dingle
:lol:

trailboss99

That's the 14th hole that's 254 long, I'd say it's programmable with the yardage and keeps score as well.

Brightlight

Useful if you don't have a smartphone or even a score card and a little pencil...............

chum_2000_uk

Golf.... is that the one where you walk around in a field all day with big sticks, hitting a little ball around? I lose track :ttiwwop:

AustinTech
I had a golf lesson . The pro watched my drive and told me i was standing too close to the ball . Heeding this advice i stepped back a little further from the ball . No no said the pro , youre standing too close to the ball after you have hit it ! :rimshot:

:)

Luthier
Golf.... is that the one where you walk around in a field all day with big sticks, hitting a little ball around? I lose track :rimshot:

Yes, the dumbiest and useless waste of time for old rich farts, that some call "sport".

chum_2000_uk

The one they let lions play? Oh, no... I mean tigers. Yeah thats it. There is a really good tiger who plays that isn't there? How do they stop it from mauling all the 'crowd'?

Aren

golf?

chum_2000_uk
golf?

Ha ha! I've not seen any of Robin Williams stand up before, that is quality!

Dendo
golf?

Thanks for posting this Aren, otherwise I was going to. It is a classic both for the accent and the content. Williams is a genius.

Oh and golf - great game, pity I did not play it better but that is what hooks you, you never master it - bit like modding watches - gradual improvements but never perfection. Methinks video game manufacturers copied some of golf's addicting techniques.

Baldrick
Ha ha! I've not seen any of Robin Williams stand up before, that is quality!

Toss up between him and Billy Connolly as the best comedian ever, Williams is a genius tho'. :lol:

Great video and oh so true :D

Luthier

Williams is very cheap and very bad taste, sorry. Here's only 2 great comedians in USA - #1 is Bill Maher, and #2 was George Carlin. You have to listen his sketch about golf!!! If somebody can find it - please, post here.

Baldrick

Yeah, well maybe in the small confines of the USA they may be #1 and #2, but in terms of 'WORLD CLASS COMEDIANS', those two bozos don't cut it or even come close :lol:

chum_2000_uk
Yeah, well maybe in the small confines of the USA they may be #1 and #2, but in terms of 'WORLD CLASS COMEDIANS', those two bozos don't cut it or even come close :lol:

Agree.... Billy Connolly is an absolute legend!

Aren

Very sad George Carlin passed....

sorry I am a bit in the bag ATM. Not usual for me my friends...

I also like GC's skit on God....but perhaps not PC here, and don't want to crap Baldrick's nice post and absolutely stunning photographs of watches I will certainly never see. Great pix B.

Happy New Year...and really enjoy all the pix boyz...they are really nice to see. I will never take such lovely pix, but always appreciate yours. Thank you everyone...for all the really great pix of the watches and other lovely photographs of places and things, I may never see....and the many laughs. Thanks.

Love and hugs for the New Year...

Thanks for accepting someone who doesn't fit in...

...any of us... :lol:

Me

Inushuk

Back to this golf watch i really prefer this one : jaermann-stuebi with a mechanical mov inside and it keep your score by a pression on the button rather than this one Reconvilier which is just a Gps in a watch ... :lol:

Inushuk
Yes, the dumbiest and useless waste of time for old rich farts, that some call "sport".

LOL... you right Luth and the #1 paid sportman is .. not a F1 driver, not a soccer player, not a boxer, not a wolley player ... A GOLFER : Mister Tiger Woods approx 75 million $ - AND #2 is also a GOLFER : Mr Phil Mikelson approx 60 millions $ ...

And just for fun do you in New Zeland who is the sportman with the biggest salary ?..... Mister Steve Williams.

BUT ??... who is Steve Williams ?.... hi is Tiger Woods' caddy !... :lol:

chum_2000_uk

Hmm the price of cheating on your wife can be expensive for any guy I guess - loss of your loved one (possibly), the price of divorce or just your life being made a living hell for the rest of your days with that hanging over the marriage!

Check this out though....

http://m.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/dec/30/...mp;type=article

For Tiger it has cost him an estimated $48 million (through lost sponsorship deals mainly). Yeah, not all doom and gloom for him though, he's still made an estimated $75 million this year as jarnould pointed out, and $122 million last year!!

trailboss99

It's tough to be Tiger, really :bcake:

Aren

Well, I haven't seen Tiger show up here yet looking for a trusted dealer.