Sign in to follow this  
jer2911tx

Is there a genuine model this Submariner is made to replicate?

jer2911tx

i don't think i'm that picky with style, just looking for a rolex style with a blue face that i like and could wear for general everyday use. may as well get it from someone here who is thinning out their watches instead of paying full price from a site.

really wanting one with a blue face, and silver/gold band would probably be perfect, but am open to anything that i think would match my taste.

if you have one you are willing to sell, please post with pic (RWG, username, date) and watch details and price. i am in conus for shipping.

i'm new to the forum, so i'd probably feel better buying from someone who isn't new or has bought/sold through this forum before.

thanks!

Luthier

Hello to you too.

jer2911tx
Hello to you too.

i am so glad i found this forum!

i was going to buy a used Tag Heuer on eBay for $800 and found this site.

i didn't think they had quality replicas around, but am excited to get a handful of decent replicas for the price of a used Tag.

i have placed 2 orders with sites suggested by this forum and can't wait to get the watches in the mail! first order was from timeshops.net.

just placed second order last night with silix-prime.com but when i tried to check out using paypal, the order just went to "pending" before i could check out via paypal. hoping they contact me about wrapping up the order today

Luthier

Good luck with your first orders!

Stay with our trusted dealers, you'll never get scammed.

And read, read, and read more, here's plenty of information.

jer2911tx
Good luck with your first orders!

Stay with our trusted dealers, you'll never get scammed.

And read, read, and read more, here's plenty of information.

i would love to find a used noobfactory Ceramic Blue Submariner from BK or a similar supplier

MikeMcNair

25 bucks shipped and I'll give you a shitty YM, black dial, but a dgreat deal (feels cheap)

Love the red second hand tho!!!

Seriously, it's nothing special, bottom of the barrel, but looks pretty dam good on the wrist. And fuck, it's almost free!

Tits McGee
0022.jpg

jer2911tx

looking like i may just buy a blue Ult sub from Mary and wait for the blue Breitling SOSF to get back in stock

MikeMcNair

I have a good blue faced YM too, but that would be 75 shipped (conus) and has a 21j. Look AND feels the business!!!

jer2911tx
I have a good blue faced YM too, but that would be 75 shipped (conus) and has a 21j. Look AND feels the business!!!

can you post a picture & details?

Member X

Did HD sell his smurf sub?

powderfreak
Did HD sell his smurf sub?

Yep, should be gone afaik.

jer2911tx

I got a blue submariner from Mary about 4 yrs ago, and it is still going strong, but I recently saw a blue face/blue bezel/blue band submariner from another source and wanted to see if anyone knew of anything similar that was maybe a bit better quality since this one is $128.

This is the description and link to the one I am hoping to find something similar to.

Thanks!

Submariner Blue color Case with Silver Ceramic Blue Marker Bezel Blue Dial A2813

Edited by jer2911tx

jer2911tx

found some similar listings.

looks like a couple may be the same original source, but there is a difference in the type of movement in a couple of them.

Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic Movement in a couple and Asian 2813 21J automatic movement.in one.

I'm assuming the Swiss ETA 2836-2 is much better than the Asian 2813 21J

$300

Replica Orololgi Rolex Submariner Date Ref.116610LN Swiss 2836 Ceramic Bezel Blue Case Men Watch RL-12027 MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic

• CASE DIAMETER:40.5mm
  • THICKNESS: 13mm
  • DIAL COLOR: Blue Dial with Luminous Stick and Dot Hour Markers
  • CASE MATERIAL: Blue Coating on Solid Stainless Steel 316L Case
  • BEZEL:Pink Ceramic Sandwich Numeral Bezel, 120 Clicks Uni-directional
  • BRACELET:Solid Stainless Steel Oyster Bracelet,Correct New Rolesor Clasp Osyter/Diver Extension with Serial Number Inscribed on End Links
  • FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal
  • BACK GLASS: Solid Stainless Steel Caseback
  • CLASP TYPE: New Rolesor Clasp
  • WATER RESISTANT:Yes

$128

1. Name: Submariner Blue color Case with Silver Ceramic Blue Marker Bezel Blue Dial A2813.

2. Size: 40mm.

3. Movement: Asian 2813 21J automatic movement.

4. Functions: hour, minute, seconds, date display.

5. Case: Blue case, engraved Rehaut.

6. Crystal: Sapphire crystal.

7. Dial: Blue dial ,date at 3 o'clock.

8. Bezel: Silver Ceramic bezel with Blue Marker.

9. Bracelet.: Blue Bracelet.

10. Clasp: Correct flip lock clasp.

11. Water resistance: >50 Meters.

12. Others: if need others watches are not on our site, please ask us.

$228

Parameter List of Swiss Grade Replica Rolex Submariner 116610 Blue Anodized Face White Ceramic Bezel Automatic Watches ROL-2129

Rolex Submariner 116610 Blue Anodized Face White Ceramic Bezel Automatic Man Watches

Movement:Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic Movement

Case Diameter:40mm

Thickness:13mm

Dial Color:Blue Anodized Dial with Luminous Stick and Dot Hour Markers

Case Material:Blue PVD Coating on Solid Stainless Steel 316L Case

Bezel:White Ceramic Sandwich Numeral Bezel

Bracelet:Blue PVD Coating on Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet

Front Glass:Sapphire Crystal

Back:Solid Stainless Steel Caseback

Clasp Type:Flip Lock

Edited by jer2911tx

Prcowboy

Take a look at trustytime's, I just bought couple watches from him and are waiting for them to come in. Will be in approx. a day or 2 before they arrive. I have been told that his watches are stellar! However you can always tweak and mod a watch to look even better from what I've been seeing and reading... I'm about to buy another possibly from BK or trusty time and get the Hulk green sub, and maybe buy a black croc skin strap from a legitimate aftermarket store/shop and get it installed if it's a 20mm.

jer2911tx

Take a look at trustytime's, I just bought couple watches from him and are waiting for them to come in. Will be in approx. a day or 2 before they arrive. I have been told that his watches are stellar! However you can always tweak and mod a watch to look even better from what I've been seeing and reading... I'm about to buy another possibly from BK or trusty time and get the Hulk green sub, and maybe buy a black croc skin strap from a legitimate aftermarket store/shop and get it installed if it's a 20mm.

I'll try to find his link again.

I am loving this all-blue one, but I have only been able to find these 3 so far.

I don't think most people have it available.

I'm thinking the one with the price dropped to $228 is the best option I have found so far.

I emailed a few sources to see if they have it available (Mary, TC, etc.) but it looks like this one may be the best of my few options I can find

Edited by jer2911tx

Prcowboy

Also read around, I've seen where you can ask trusty time or BK or any other dealer to look around for you and some will be willing to do some searching for you and see if they can find what you are looking for.

Oops forgot to mention, be careful when straying away from the TD list. There is a reason for that being a TD list. Don't get scammed, even though 200$ isn't that much money, would just be a hurt to one's pride and some's wallet.

jer2911tx

Also read around, I've seen where you can ask trusty time or BK or any other dealer to look around for you and some will be willing to do some searching for you and see if they can find what you are looking for.

Oops forgot to mention, be careful when straying away from the TD list. There is a reason for that being a TD list. Don't get scammed, even though 200$ isn't that much money, would just be a hurt to one's pride and some's wallet.

i think the cheapest one is from the TD list...but it is the cheapest one for a reason. hoping to find one from a TD that has good quality. worth paying a bit more for one that will last. the two i got from Mary 4 yrs ago are still going strong. hoping she emails back saying she can find it for me if she can't put it together, herself. i really love the all-blue

jer2911tx

thinking it may be a bit toooooo much blue

Edited by jer2911tx

jer2911tx

I've never seen a blue band/blue face/blue bezel Rolex Submariner before this week.

Now I've been able to find it on 4 replica sites, but I'm not even sure it is a replica of a genuine Rolex Model.

From what I've seen on the 4 listings (pasted below), it looks like it may be a replica of a Rolex Submariner model 116610LN.

Does anyone know if there is a genuine Rolex Submariner with a blue band, blue face, and blue bezel?

Is it just a really new model?

$300

Replica Orololgi Rolex Submariner Date Ref.116610LN Swiss 2836 Ceramic Bezel Blue Case Men Watch RL-12027 MOVEMENT: Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic

• CASE DIAMETER:40.5mm
  • THICKNESS: 13mm
  • DIAL COLOR: Blue Dial with Luminous Stick and Dot Hour Markers
  • CASE MATERIAL: Blue Coating on Solid Stainless Steel 316L Case
  • BEZELtongue1.pngink Ceramic Sandwich Numeral Bezel, 120 Clicks Uni-directional
  • BRACELET:Solid Stainless Steel Oyster Bracelet,Correct New Rolesor Clasp Osyter/Diver Extension with Serial Number Inscribed on End Links
  • FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal
  • BACK GLASS: Solid Stainless Steel Caseback
  • CLASP TYPE: New Rolesor Clasp
  • WATER RESISTANT:Yes

$128

1. Name: Submariner Blue color Case with Silver Ceramic Blue Marker Bezel Blue Dial A2813.

2. Size: 40mm.

3. Movement: Asian 2813 21J automatic movement.

4. Functions: hour, minute, seconds, date display.

5. Case: Blue case, engraved Rehaut.

6. Crystal: Sapphire crystal.

7. Dial: Blue dial ,date at 3 o'clock.

8. Bezel: Silver Ceramic bezel with Blue Marker.

9. Bracelet.: Blue Bracelet.

10. Clasp: Correct flip lock clasp.

11. Water resistance: >50 Meters.

12. Others: if need others watches are not on our site, please ask us.

$228

Parameter List of Swiss Grade Replica Rolex Submariner 116610 Blue Anodized Face White Ceramic Bezel Automatic Watches ROL-2129

Rolex Submariner 116610 Blue Anodized Face White Ceramic Bezel Automatic Man Watches

Movement:Swiss ETA 2836-2 Automatic Movement

Case Diameter:40mm

Thickness:13mm

Dial Color:Blue Anodized Dial with Luminous Stick and Dot Hour Markers

Case Material:Blue PVD Coating on Solid Stainless Steel 316L Case

Bezel:White Ceramic Sandwich Numeral Bezel

Bracelet:Blue PVD Coating on Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet

Front Glass:Sapphire Crystal

Back:Solid Stainless Steel Caseback

Clasp Type:Flip Lock

Blue Watch Case / Blue Steel Band / Special Replica Rolex Submariner Watch

2015 NEW ROLEX WATCH

Special Limited Edition Replica Rolex Submariner Watch - Blue Anodized

Blue plated polished Stainless Steel watch case and band / Special Blue Dial / Ceramic bezelNEW CASE COLOR

2.5 times Date Window

NEW COLOR CERAMIC COATED BEZEL - Unidirectional Bezel

NEW Style BAND with Diver Ext. - Stainless steel watch band blue plated.

Rolex around the inner Bezel

Rolex Crown etched at 6 o'clock on the crystal, screw links, serial numbers between lugs and everything.

Top quality automatic Ming Zhu movement, Smooth Sweeping second hand. 21 Jewel.

Luminous hour makers and hands

Admin edit: Links to scam sites removed.

Edited by jer2911tx

UmpaHimself

Dude... you are obsessed with the ugliest Rolex of all time! :picard:

How many threads are you going to make about this?

jer2911tx

myaz

the two i got from Mary 4 yrs ago are still going strong. hoping she emails back saying she can find it for me if she can't put it together, herself. i really love the all-blue

Mary's no longer TD here, she would probably have done you right, Rochest maybe not as much, but you won't have the intercession of mods at your disposal.

I really love the blue mariner as well, but not with a blue bracelet, that gives it too much of a novelty look.

jer2911tx

Is this one any better?

I love blue, but can't see any good pics of the first one to see if it is a bit too much blue.

This one just has a blue stripe on the stainless steel band.

http://image5.sahibinden.com/photos/31/79/45/201317945f8h.jpg

jer2911tx

this one just has a blue stripe on the stainless steel band, so it isn't as over-the-top blue as the other one.

http://image5.sahibinden.com/photos/31/79/45/201317945f8h.jpg