Sign in to follow this  
jer2911tx

Is there a genuine model this Submariner is made to replicate?

Phanphy

Dude... you are obsessed with the ugliest Rolex of all time! :picard:

How many threads are you going to make about this?

:lmao:

myaz

Agreed, but don't let my good taste sway you in the least :P

jer2911tx

lol,

definitely less obnoxious. i just love blue and already have the regular blue sub

of course i can't seem to find any active listing where the one with the blue stripe is available at all.

ugh

Prcowboy

the two i got from Mary 4 yrs ago are still going strong. hoping she emails back saying she can find it for me if she can't put it together, herself. i really love the all-blue

Mary's no longer TD here, she would probably have done you right, Rochest maybe not as much, but you won't have the intercession of mods at your disposal.

I really love the blue mariner as well, but not with a blue bracelet, that gives it too much of a novelty look.

I completely agree with you there.

Wriggles

A member for a number of years and you're posting links to sites where you are likely to spend far more than from the TD who lists it, and almost certainly receive the exact same watch, or worse than if you ordered with a TD. Don't learn quick do ya.

Swiss ETA....:facepalm:

Genius

Just buy this one from here: http://www.aootime33...Blue-58070.html

Robbie is a TD, the reason the others are more expensive is that they are scam sites they may claim to have a better version but I doubt it. If you are really unsure send the links to robbie and see if he can get the different version, if he cant it probably doesn't exist

Just buy from Robbie he will look after you

Also remove the links to non TD sites before a mod has to do it for you

Edited by 85genius

jer2911tx

the more I look at it, the more over-the-top it looks with toooo much blue.

i'll just have to try to find a TD that can find one with a blue stripe down the stainless steel band.

so far I've only been able to find one pic from an old auction, so not sure how difficult it will be to find this one.

http://image5.sahibi...01317945f8h.jpg

jer2911tx

I picked up a blue Submariner from Mary at Watch International about 4 yrs ago.

It is still going strong, but is not the best quality available now...so I am wanting to upgrade since I can actually afford a better one now.

I've found so many dead links that I figured I would try to just make a post and see if anyone had any suggestions on who actually has blue Submariners available in stock and who has the best quality of the TDs who do have them currently available.

I am thinking I may try to find a leather or rubber band of suitable quality to go with it since I'm a bit bored with the stainless steel band, but I still love the blue Sub.

Thanks!

greg_r

not a review. Moved to General.

Prepare for incoming... :sofa:

You could have answered your own question easily with a little effort, but before this lot start, as they inevitably will, I'll simply say that you're going to want to buy either the latest noob sub from just about any dealer here (except Josh or Andrew who don't carry it) or go talk to BK

Stewart

Check BK's section in the TD area. I think he does the best blue sub currently.

Cart13R

Toro also recently stocked the blue v5 sub with bezel mod from noob. This is if you dont want to pay for the additional BK serviced subs. But yes, bk would be the best

Dr. Jimmy

Love the smurf subs, the only reason I haven't bought one is that the gen is WG and the rep is SS.

jer2911tx

not a review. Moved to General.

Prepare for incoming... :sofa:

You could have answered your own question easily with a little effort, but before this lot start, as they inevitably will, I'll simply say that you're going to want to buy either the latest noob sub from just about any dealer here (except Josh or Andrew who don't carry it) or go talk to BK

lol, I hear ya.

I actually have spent time researching but I've come up with so many dead links and pending PMs that I just wanted to check and see what my options actually were right now for the best quality that is actually in stock.

I'm still not exactly sure what the difference is between a regular blue Sub and a smurf Sub but I think I like the smurf and am ready to upgrade from my old lower-quality blue sub to a good one

peteya

LOL!

WatchDog21

Dude... you are obsessed with the ugliest Rolex of all time! :picard:

How many threads are you going to make about this?

Well at least he admitted it, but still "obsessed" may be a little under rated :rofl:

RichardMiami

You can't count. Fortunately, I can..... you have made FOUR threads about blue Rolexes.

Do not make a fifth thread, or you will annoy me.

I am not a nice person when I am annoyed.

Cut it out.

This is not a request.

All of them merged here. Going back three years!

myaz