Sign in to follow this  
pollux1

BK's TWB sub, opinions?

pollux1

Hey all, what's the reckoning on BK's TWB subs, any good?

sconehead

From what I can gather it's based on the V1 WM9 that PT sells...obviously he mods them but personally I'd wait until there's a full review on it...or get a PT Supreme and mod it yourself...:lol:

KBH

Has he priced it yet?

Pentax
Has he priced it yet?

I think $450 CONUS

Pentax
Hey all, what's the reckoning on BK's TWB subs, any good?

I don't know It did not catch my attention that much I think it's the way BK presented the watch... If it was presented as a finished product maybe I could have a better opinion

NFleischer

The old TWB were very good reps- I have a couple of TT Rolex that are really nice. The gold wrap is super.

I paid way too much at a scam site before I found this place.

So I take it WM9 is kaput?! No Sea Dwellers were ever produced? That really sucks after all this time.

ebzen02

WM9 is now part of the Rep Hall of Shame (or Fame depending on what end of the stick you are on). I waited 2 years for that damn SD.. The Milgauss Factory needs to attempt a 1:1 SD.. I am so pissed as that was to be my one and only Rolex. I like the thickness of the glass and the fact that it is not as popular as the Submariner.

Member X
The Milgauss Factory needs to attempt a 1:1 SD.. I like the thickness of the glass and the fact that it is not as popular as the Submariner.

+1

Robert - work your magic :D

sconehead
WM9 is now part of the Rep Hall of Shame (or Fame depending on what end of the stick you are on). I waited 2 years for that damn SD.. The Milgauss Factory needs to attempt a 1:1 SD.. I am so pissed as that was to be my one and only Rolex. I like the thickness of the glass and the fact that it is not as popular as the Submariner.

Zen, you put your deposit with BK or George?

Re-the new TW based sub offering, the old model TWB models suffered from an over magnified cyclops, this may have been caused by the rehaut being a bit wider thus making the crystal further away and increasing the mag.

Until we see a face on shot of BK's new sub I'd advise everyone to hang fire...it may be ok but then again it mightn't...

ebzen02

Zen, you put your deposit with BK or George?

Re-the new TW based sub offering, the old model TWB models suffered from an over magnified cyclops, this may have been caused by the rehaut being a bit wider thus making the crystal further away and increasing the mag.

Until we see a face on shot of BK's new sub I'd advise everyone to hang fire...it may be ok but then again it mightn't...

Thankfully...I got my full deposits back from BK..Already spent it a long time ago..lol..