Sign in to follow this  
realchrisjones

Question About PVD Coated Black Rolex Submariner Pro Hunter

realchrisjones

What's the consensus on the black Rolex Submariner Pro Hunter? The one with the PVD coated bracelet? I've had a good experience with solid ceramic watches like the Chanel J12, but never bought a PVD coated watch. My concern is that the PVD would rub off and expose the SS underneath. Has this happened to anyone?

Here's an example of the watch I'm talking about:

http://www.replicamake.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=1834

The watch looks great in pictures, but if anyone has one or knows of a good review I'd love to hear from you.

NFleischer

I have a DSSD ProHunter and it has shown some slight signs of wearing out but very little.

I don't wear it that often cos I have so many damn reps though. It's a really nice watch- got it from Mary.

DSC00280.jpg

realchrisjones
I have a DSSD ProHunter and it has shown some slight signs of wearing out but very little.

I don't wear it that often cos I have so many damn reps though. It's a really nice watch- got it from Mary.

DSC00280.jpg

That is a nice looking watch. I'm looking for something I can wear everyday which is why I'm concerned. They just look so damn good!

Luthier
That is a nice looking watch. I'm looking for something I can wear everyday which is why I'm concerned. They just look so damn good!

Then forget about PVD.

realchrisjones

Then forget about PVD.

Thanks for the advice. That's the conclusion I've come to as well.