Sign in to follow this  
Basil65

New PAM 237, Absolutely Delighted...

Basil65

I have just received my new PAM 237 from Joshua, and I couldn't be happier. I have wanted one of these for a while and considered getting a genuine one, but I am glad I didn't now. The look, feel and weight is as good as the gen ones in my opinion, and the service from Joshua is A+. This is my second watch from him, and I am now looking at ordering a Rolex Daytona from him already. This collecting reps is addictive!!

Pam5_zpsv5qq2wws.jpgPam3_zpso7ulehny.jpg

Pam6_zpsjhs7eepg.jpg

toyota08

Very nice enjoy.

JMMC

Case back is wrong ....

The BB / NOS s/n inscriptions do not belong to a PAM 237 "ghost" (only 400 were made, not 3000) :noway:

Edited by JMMC

grb

Great choice Bas, you've only been here 2 minutes and got a nice piece, nobody other JM, you and me are going to know about the case back.

Well done

Godspeed108

Hi Basil, newbie question here, who is Joshua and does he have a site where I can peruse his collection? Could you PM me how much you paid for this? Hope it is okay to ask. Cheers and congrats!

mysterio

Hi Basil, newbie question here, who is Joshua and does he have a site where I can peruse his collection? Could you PM me how much you paid for this? Hope it is okay to ask. Cheers and congrats!

Joshua is Perfect Clones. It is okay to ask but only after you've read the guides for newbies, it's on the front page with the heading.

MUST READ THESE LINKS FIRST!!!

Oh, and welcome. :)