Sign in to follow this  
BadPickle

What's the point to it all???

BadPickle

I've noticed around the forum(s) that some members have taken to deleting pics from the hosts website, I'm just wondering what's the point of that? I'm doing a little search for whatever, come across a member "raving" about some new out V3.565 version that's just out, better than the previous version, no sunken springbars, bezel insert as per gen.... Blah blah blah, then no fuckin pic :facepalm: just that stupid photobucket cat telling me that some selfish prick has removed the pic??? WTF??

As them there hosting sites, flicker and the like, are pretty much free, I was wondering what the actual beef is here??

rawbaws

I hear you. Maybe reached their file size limits though.

BadPickle
I hear you. Maybe reached their file size limits though.

Nope, cos then their avatar temporary disappears too til the end of the month, then it all returns to normal.

elp

A bit like your signature in reverse then .... more pics keep appearing ..... shall I find you some quotes from RWGforum & Repgeek as you may still be banned from those :lol:

andyboy
2014-08-251924321_zps9e9abcd2.jpg

Gazzla

BadPickle

A bit like your signature in reverse then .... more pics keep appearing ..... shall I find you some quotes from RWGforum & Repgeek as you may still be banned from those :lol:

yes please elp :D

am i still banned at the knitting club?? i thought it was a temporary thing?? :lol:

**EDIT** yes i am, "mike on a bike" must be offended by the truth or summat?? :facepalm:

WatchDog21

If you were doing some "house cleaning" to better organize your pictures and you end up moving them to a new album or even do a rename on its current album then that would change the URL where the picture is located so the link/picture would no longer be valid; end result of your diligent efforts to be more organized!

Gazzla

Left Coast Guy

Wow, that sig block is really reaching for higher and higher levels of trolldom! An impressive dedication to being a dick!!

BadPickle
Wow, that sig block is really reaching for higher and higher levels of trolldom! An impressive dedication to being a dick!!

:finger:

greg_r

yes, but he does it so well....

And we love him for it :wub:

:D

Oh, and Pickle. They do it just to annoy you, mate. ;)

Frankcut

name='Left Coast Guy' timestamp='1435763494' post='1649129']

happy im not alone in that thinking

Ishmael

Oh no! Where are the sigs pickle??

Odyseus

I thought deleting photos's from sales threads was against the rules? They get really shirty on Repgeek :)

BadPickle

got my knuckles bashed from the boss man Ish, don't panic though, they'll be back up soon enough, i've signed up for a course in finland, get a certificate and everything :lmao:

Ishmael

got my knuckles bashed from the boss man Ish, don't panic though, they'll be back up soon enough, i've signed up for a course in finland, get a certificate and everything :lmao:

Phew! I was concerned for a minute there… :giggle:

greg_r

To be fair, I was only concerned about the ever-increasing size of the sig - not the content ;)

BadPickle
To be fair, I was only concerned about the ever-increasing size of the sig - not the content ;)

As I said in our reecent PM, I will not be looking at becoming a TD here anytime soon Greg, thanks all the same. :P

*tech dept*

greg_r

As I said in our reecent PM, I will not be looking at becoming a TD here anytime soon Greg, thanks all the same. :P

*tech dept*

We did think of offering you a mod spot with special responsibility for SSTEAL and tinkerers in general. However, the consensus was that you'd have a nervous breakdown in fairly short order :D

Kcore

Lots of reasons such as, the member that posted the pic in a section ( other than M2M) has sold the watch and no longer needs it, etc., etc.

However, I do like these reasons best, that members are deleting their pics because doing it annoys you or because you're a dick :)

onzenuub

Picdeletewhore

Ishmael

*tech dept*

However, the consensus was that you'd have a nervous breakdown in fairly short order :D

That's sounds fine to me. I don't see the problem...

BadPickle

*tech dept*

However, the consensus was that you'd have a nervous breakdown in fairly short order :D

It's not too late, my tinkerer radar is twitching again :D

onzenuub

*tech dept*

It's not too late, my tinkerer radar is twitching again :D

That is NOT a tinkerer radar what you are playing with at the moment.