Sign in to follow this  
UmpaHimself

What Used Gen for 2k?

UmpaHimself
Watch is payed for. Waiting for tracking

Fuck I'm slow aren't I lol

:lol:

Genius

I have the red black bay in rep from and it's a fantastic design, good size and really nice colour combination, congrats on the gen pickup

UmpaHimself
I have the red black bay in rep from and it's a fantastic design, good size and really nice colour combination, congrats on the gen pickup

Thanks man! Looking forward to it. Now I wonder if Greg can remove my M2M privileges so I can't see that section anymore :lmao: no more spending for me!

Hey I think I'm going to start a guitar thread a little later. I hope you'll join in. I know there are a few players on the forum

UmpaHimself

Just received tracking for the Black Bay... Anticipate a Rolex/Tudor sell off in the near future

MoveAlong

Congrats Umpa! Looking forward to some tasty pics.

HeavyKrush

Nice choice buddy. The wait must be killing you!!!

Cannibal

Very nice, Umpa... great choice. I'd love to pick one up, but D_Chico is putting the final touches on a killer blue snowflake build with a gen vintage ETA Tudor movement in it, so I'm covered there.

So if you have any white dial Milgauss with orange markers in your future Rollie sell off, keep me in mind. ;)

James.

Top stuff bro, nothing beats the real deal

UmpaHimself

Congrats Umpa! Looking forward to some tasty pics.

Thank you! Me too :lol:

Nice choice buddy. The wait must be killing you!!!

Thanks HK! What was killing me is sparse responses from the seller after payment. But it turns out he's a doctor and was knee deep in it. Now I have tracking (two day air) so it's all good! :) For a moment I thought, well that's $2k I'll never see again :lol:

Very nice, Umpa... great choice. I'd love to pick one up, but D_Chico is putting the final touches on a killer blue snowflake build with a gen vintage ETA Tudor movement in it, so I'm covered there.

So if you have any white dial Milgauss with orange markers in your future Rollie sell off, keep me in mind. ;)

That sounds awesome. I'm looking forward to your pics. I just gave my snowflake that I got from Baxter a while back to my cousin. He just graduated college and it was just a tad too small for my wrist. The 41mm BB is going to be just right for a sub. Sorry, I've only had one Milgauss a while back and while it was a lovely watch it wasn't for me and I sold it off. It was a Prohunter PVD version anyway.

Top stuff bro, nothing beats the real deal

It's true and I've got the urge real bad lately as I have been seeing too many deals pass by. Looking for a Speedie next but I will hold off for a while.

Robeng

Heres a couple of pics to pass the time....or make it worse!

20150312_140456_zpsvgry4h86.jpg

20150312_135547_zpsw2p5bo3v.jpg

Seriously though youll love it.The Rep is very good blah blah blah. but once youve had your hands on this baby.......

quality screams the "R" word.

UmpaHimself

Heres a couple of pics to pass the time....or make it worse!

Seriously though youll love it.The Rep is very good blah blah blah. but once youve had your hands on this baby.......

quality screams the "R" word.

:lol: thanks! The differences may seem minor but when they are all together most times a gen sits on another level from a rep.

GenTLe

What about something unreppable like this?

Eberhard Chrono 4

img-dossier-chrono-10b_02.jpg

UmpaHimself

What about something unreppable like this?

Eberhard Chrono 4

img-dossier-chrono-10b_02.jpg

Interesting. Not my style though