Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

The Christmas Theme gotta go!!!

onzenuub

The Christmas Theme gotta go!!!

SubFrog

Yea, I'm about sick of it too...until NEXT YEAR! WOOOO!

Harry_Worth

Sorry you infidels - It's not Twelfth Night yet!

onzenuub

Sorry you infidels - It's not Twelfth Night yet!

Is membernr. 4391 calling membernr. 7 a infidel?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SliceMaster

On any page just go all the way down and in the bottom left corner you can change it to the original one

Edited by SliceMaster

onzenuub
On any page just go all the way down and in the bottom left corner you can change it to the original one

I kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew that. Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

THE THEME HAS GOTTA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rc42

I was shocked to return to this site and find that awful theme :thumbsup2:

But its easily changed back to the old "rwg-original"

Anyway, now that I know it annoys Onze, I vote that it stays

Harry_Worth

And this is for my small daughter -

On No it is hasn't!

And for those infidels that don't know - tis the season of Pantomime!!!!

Luthier

Yeah, and that rusty PAM homage gotta go for sure too!

JohnG

THIS has to go, "RWG1.1 is a facsimile of RWGforum" my ass, kick this fucker's ass back to Folexland...

fuckstain.jpg

dingle
THIS has to go, "RWG1.1 is a facsimile of RWGforum" my ass, kick this fucker's ass back to Folexland...

fuckstain.jpg

:blink:

@ onze---bah humbug! :)

greg_r

Firstly, I am sure you know (as I've told you assholes often enough) that you can switch themes using the drop menu at the bottom left of every page. The board will remember your choice.

I was, however, planning to switch the default theme (for those who haven't set a personal preference) back to the standard green today. On the other hand, given Onze's post I think I shall leave the Christmas theme for now - until June, maybe....? :blink:

dingle
Firstly, I am sure you know (as I've told you assholes often enough) that you can switch themes using the drop menu at the bottom left of every page. The board will remember your choice.

I was, however, planning to switch the default theme (for those who haven't set a personal preference) back to the standard green today. On the other hand, given Onze's post I think I shall leave the Christmas theme for now - until June, maybe....? :rofl:

sounds like some of the folks in my neighborhood.....they leave Christmas lights up for months...if not years :blink:

Brightlight

I was, however, planning to switch the default theme (for those who haven't set a personal preference) back to the standard green today. On the other hand, given Onze's post I think I shall leave the Christmas theme for now - until June, maybe....? :blink:

Why switch at all? It's so pleasant to be reminded of Christmas all the year round. And if Onze doesn't like it..............................

JohnG

I think we need a scat theme...

Greg, how hard would it be to do something like that?

trailboss99
they leave Christmas lights up for months...i

Wot? Am I supposed to pull 'em down or som'tin'? Now he tells me!

greg_r

John - it'd be nice, but it's a bigger job than you might think.

The reason why we have only two themes is that I have to re-install ALL of our mods and customisations for every theme we add (which is a fairly considerable number). And that is assuming that there's an off-the-shelf theme that does what we want. If the theme needs to be built from scratch too, it goes from a big job to a completely fucking massive one (I've only done it once - for another board - and I swore I'd never do it again - modifying the much-loathed Christmas theme to run on our existing software was bad enough!). Anyhow, I really don't have the time to dedicate to it at present.

If and when we finally decide to upgrade our board software to the latest version (that time is at least a year away if it happens at all), I will have no choice but to re-design our themes (as the new version uses a completely different theme system), at which point I'll look at providing other options.

sconehead

themewhores...

dingle
themewhores...

onewhocallsallotherswhorewhore

Baldrick
John - it'd be nice, but it's a bigger job than you might think.

The reason why we have only two themes is that I have to re-install ALL of our mods and customisations for every theme we add (which is a fairly considerable number). And that is assuming that there's an off-the-shelf theme that does what we want. If the theme needs to be built from scratch too, it goes from a big job to a completely fucking massive one (I've only done it once - for another board - and I swore I'd never do it again - modifying the much-loathed Christmas theme to run on our existing software was bad enough!). Anyhow, I really don't have the time to dedicate to it at present.

If and when we finally decide to upgrade our board software to the latest version (that time is at least a year away if it happens at all), I will have no choice but to re-design our themes (as the new version uses a completely different theme system), at which point I'll look at providing other options.

The old Harlem soft shoe shuffle B)

onzenuub

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

sconehead
:Whistle:

Brightlight
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Because you're a fuckface

dingle
:Whistle:

sconehead

...all your themes are belong to me...:Whistle: