Sign in to follow this  
Ashes10

D.J.R tv watch

Ashes10

Any one know anything about these watches? I think the t.v screen model looks pretty cool. Enjoy the vid :)

Visit My Website

AustinTech

A friend of mine has a Daniel JeanRichard TV screen chrono. He loves it.

The movements are supposed to be very good - made by some high-end watch company - can't remember who right now. A lot of these are New Old Stock - so old that they will probably need a servicing in the next year or so.

speedzmaster

I thought it was an actual TV watch. B)

NFleischer

DSC00172-1.jpg

They are made by Gerrard - Perregaux Group, one of the best watches. They have some nice pieces, but

have not seemed to be able to break out of the lower tier Swiss rut. I have one (left) I bought online

several years ago for 65% off. It has a ETA 7750 which is almost worth the $700 price.

Ashes10
DSC00172-1.jpg

They are made by Gerrard - Perregaux Group, one of the best watches. They have some nice pieces, but

have not seemed to be able to break out of the lower tier Swiss rut. I have one (left) I bought online

several years ago for 65% off. It has a ETA 7750 which is almost worth the $700 price.

Nice NFleischer, but I prefer the retro style.. according to the video the gens dont have as good resale value. I suspect they havent a high enough profile? The prices are high enough though ;)

Ashes10

Austintech.. thats good to know... your friend will have many happy years ahead... the watch will probably last for years..

Speedzmaster..Unfortunately no Seinfeld :baghead:

Dendo

The only rectangular faced watch I have ever considered would be a Franck Muller crazy time - these DJR tv watches I guess appeal to a specific taste. We are all different in our tastes - nice thing about this site is that you get to see what others like - and sometimes it rubs (I never liked Panerai 'til I joined here).

Welcome and have fun :baghead:

Ashes10
The only rectangular faced watch I have ever considered would be a Franck Muller crazy time - these DJR tv watches I guess appeal to a specific taste. We are all different in our tastes - nice thing about this site is that you get to see what others like - and sometimes it rubs (I never liked Panerai 'til I joined here).

Welcome and have fun :)

Thanks Dendo! :D

rc42
:lol: I was expecting to see some fancy new japanese piece of technology that lets you watch TV on your wrist, this thread title is misleading :lol:

NFleischer

BTW- I just saw The Watchery.com has these on sale for 77% off. You can get one for

about $1300. The list price seems very high to begin with- not worth $5600 IMO.