Sign in to follow this  
Aluminum

15400 SS LITE vs ROYAL OAK 41MM 15400 V6F

raizer

Out of the two I would have to say the V6F, it's just a better quality rep in comparison with the Lite version. The best currently is the TF version I think.

Stuvetjee

i was expecting a nice review... :picard: well done...

chase0224

neither, go for TF

Aluminum

i was expecting a nice review... :picard: well done...

Got you there, will do a review of whatever I purchase though

neither, go for TF

Yea most likely going with TF

Mr_B
Neither of the 2 You posted, the first is too thick, the second "lite" one has lots of things wrong, go with this one: http://www.intime.co/audemars-piguet/1260-royal-oak-41mm-15400-11-best-edition-white-dial-on-ss-bracelet-miyota-9015.html

What's so bad about the lite version, I'm looking on adding one to my next purchase

801ecac3d3081797ce12b005ba2ec7cd.png

tomtom1988

JF do the Best APs, by best I mean more gen like. Correct sized bezel screws and decorated rotor.

Mr_B

Yeah I get that the JF is the one to get but the lite is $200 cheaper, just wondering if there was something drastically wrong. I'm probably going to by another high end sub and bang the lite 15400 on the same sale if I really like it I might buy the JF in the future

tomtom1988
Yeah I get that the JF is the one to get but the lite is $200 cheaper, just wondering if there was something drastically wrong. I'm probably going to by another high end sub and bang the lite 15400 on the same sale if I really like it I might buy the JF in the future

I really don't know mate to be honest, I think just better build quality, bracelet etc, to be fair I'm pretty sure the high end APs run 28800bph where the lites run 21600... I'm sure the gems run at 21600 low beats too! What they really need is a high quality build with JF style materials but with a high end low beat movement, I'd be sold!

But at the end of the day I guess it's a rep, reps have flaws and 99.9 percent of the time nobody but you will know the difference anyway lol

TheTradingTeam

From the research that I have done I believe the main difference between the 'Lite' AP's and JF/ TF versions are the quality of the movements, which if you are like me do not to matter too much. As long as the hands move in a sweeping motion and it is still the same quality plated rose gold, I am happy :)

Mr_B

Seems like it's the movement to me also I shall be ordering a v6s/v7 sub next month and il add one to the order, I'll post my findings!